Need new friends!

Options
Hi guys, need some new friends on here for motivation and banter!!

Cheers Al x

Replies

• missyhill94
    Options
    hello how are you first of all ? , when did you start your lifestyle change ? , how are you doing on it so far ? , i started two weeks ago and im on week three ive lost 7 pounds in the two weeks , my friend told me to join said its will help on here :)
  • caramac72
    Options
    Hey Al, just joined on Sat so in the same boat. Will add you as a friend.
  • jjones9298
    Options
    Happy to be friends and help you! I am a personal trainer and health coach. I am currently training for my first triathlon...what are your health and fitness goals? What is your plan right now? Happy to help :)

Julie
  • kmstieg
    kmstieg Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi Al, I am fairly new...started in January. It's always nice to have a support group...Please feel free to add me.
  • BigAl_82
    BigAl_82 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello Al, I'm also Al :-). Been on here for a while and happy to work together for encouragment etc. Add me if you like.

Cheers
  • JulesAms
    JulesAms Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Al, I have been changing my lifestyle for 12 months now. I follow alow carb/low fat diet. You can add me.
  • hisangel77
    hisangel77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey. just joined yesterday. I'm new to all of this. My goal is to run a half marathon and looking for friends too.
  • wmor
    wmor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All. I joined a couple of months ago but not been consistent on updating. Started working out and now working on my meals plan. You can add me too
  • ritavonwoo
    Options
    Hi all :) I've been overweight since I had my children. And I can't shift the weight no one will help inc dr and diet nurse just says cut calories to 1000 then to 500 but nothing works :( I'm 5ft9 and 15st I can't drop below this though :( I was almost 18st at Xmas 2011!! Please feel free to add me :)
  • SexyKricket
    Options
    Hello all, I joined awhile ago but wasn't consistent with my tracking. I'm back at it (I now have the iphone app and I have NO friends. I am determined to stay with my calorie counting this time. Would love to add anyone that needs some encouragement and that could provide it as well. Also, love new ideas and think I could be of some help too. Anyone interested in have another friend please add me or message me and I will add you.

Thanks ahead of time. I love hearing success stories or just listening and offering advice if I'm able.