Hey there!

Options
I am new to the site, started June 14th. I just had a baby 4 months ago, and am trying to lose the baby weight. I was on bed rest for most of my pregnancy, so there's lots to lose!!!

Can't wait to start seeing the results! This site is a great helper, and a definate modivator for me...I can't wait to get back into my summer clothes! 40 pounds plus to go!

Replies

• julesb
    julesb Posts: 6
    Options
    I am new to the site, started June 14th. I just had a baby 4 months ago, and am trying to lose the baby weight. I was on bed rest for most of my pregnancy, so there's lots to lose!!!

Can't wait to start seeing the results! This site is a great helper, and a definate modivator for me...I can't wait to get back into my summer clothes! 40 pounds plus to go!
  • ABARNHART
    ABARNHART Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome Jules! You'll find this a great place. The people are so supportive and helpful. I love how easy it is to keep track of calories and workouts. Good luck to you!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Jules! Welcome to the best site out there! I never thought I'd be able to lose weight, what with a thyroid problem, but, I've lost 18 pounds in 9 weeks! So it really does work if you want it to!
  • loseronpurpose
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!:drinker: good luck with your goals. Congratulations on your baby, too!
  • julesb
    julesb Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you!