I am so shocked!!

Options
2»

Replies

• RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice and all the suggestions.I will definitely take it on board.

As for those of you who warned me,I will heed your warnings(as best I can) :wink:

I appreciate all the input guys,and yes 100 grams is a lot :smile:
  • nm8962
    nm8962 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The Walmart Subways offer a big bag of popcorn, a single serving is 3 cups is 140 calories. Taste really good. Of course I eat 4 cups, which brings it up to 187 calories, but who's counting? LOL
  • halimaiqbal00
    halimaiqbal00 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I thought when reading some of the replies lol
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    So we're supposed to read your mind and warn you before you decide to eat something?

Let me guess, you're the kind of person who doesn't get humour unless it has "lol" at the end of it.

And I guess you don't get humor unless there's a little face on the post. :tongue:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Be warned.And for all of you who already knew.You should've said something!!!
    Oh well.Lesson learned :ohwell:

So we're supposed to read your mind and warn you before you decide to eat something?

:laugh: lmfao, its SO obvious that the OP is being facetious but are you :huh:

Of course. :smile:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I put 3 tbsp of popping corn in a brown paper bag, fold it over twice, put it in the microwave for 2 minutes then spray it with I cant believe its not butter spray, about 130 calories
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I love Skinnypop
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

Be warned.And for all of you who already knew.You should've said something!!!
    Oh well.Lesson learned :ohwell:

:laugh: lmfao, its SO obvious that the OP is being facetious but are you :huh:

Of course. :smile:

:bigsmile:
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Best popcorn topping:

brewer's yeast