HELP!!! Weight loss stalled

Options
Hi, I'm in need of some help and inspiration please. I have managed to lose 22lb, it was 23lb, then I had a static 3 weeks with no loss and now I have gained 1lb.
I have re-calculated my goals on MFP and updated my exercise goals which are accurate. I have a daily allowance of 1380 calories.
I have looked at my diary and am happy with my foods.
I eat an oat based breakfast, 2 x snacks of fruit throughout the day, salad with fish or egg for lunch and a small cooked meal in the evening made up of 50% vegetables, 25% carb (mainly boiled new potatoes with skin on) and 25% protein either meat,chicken or fish.
I cycle and walk as my main forms of exercise as I suffer with permanent migraine and the drug trials that I am on are hit and miss with pain relief so I can't undertake anything that requires quick movements i.e. aerobics or circuit training.
I have 28lb to go to reach my perfect goal and get back to where I was before I gave up smoking.
All ideas are welcome please as I'm probably missing something simple and hopefully one of you guys will be able to point it out to me.

Replies

• FitinHonau
    FitinHonau Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello Rachlat!

Do you eat your gained calories? I would say, for the amount of calories you burn every day, you should eat more than 1300 cal a day.

Have you done your TDEE? You will find a thread on MFP called road map which will explain to you how to do it.

I have done it? And since, I have increased gradually my cal intake from 1200 to 1600 cal a day. Unfortunately, I had to stop my exercises because of my injury and didn’t see a result. My weight just stalled.

I will gently start exercising this week and I hope to see a change.

Good luck!
  • rachlat
    rachlat Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi again, How do I find TDEE please? I can't find road map anywhere. Thanks:happy:
    Hopefully we'll both get there x
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Hi again, How do I find TDEE please? I can't find road map anywhere. Thanks:happy:
    Hopefully we'll both get there x

here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/912920-in-place-of-a-road-map-3-2013
  • FitinHonau
    FitinHonau Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/912920-in-place-of-a-road-map-3-2013
    [/quote]

This^

If you are lost in the calculation, the guy called He...dan(??) can do it for you. You just have to send him a message with your details ask him what to do. He is very helpful.

Good luck!