This is embarrassing

Options

Replies

• kittykinsqt
    kittykinsqt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i have this problem too...i actually when to my doctor in tears because it happens when i work too...buy a separate stick of antiperspirant and use that in the area. works like a charm! just don't use it under your arms after...ew.
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    If the feeling of sweat is the issue, you can try dry-fit spandex, underamor, or even a dry pair of underwear.

Usually, I don't mind having a sweaty butt when I'm exercising, but it does get annoying outside of that. The best remedy I found was simply to have another pair of dry underwear. When I was working in the desert and sweating a lot, I found it could be a real morale booster to simply put on fresh underwear.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    eh, butt sweat, crotch sweat, all sweat. It happens! A the end of a good work out it can look like I wet my pants. :/ I don't care - I do pack a change of shorts/sweats for after.

Ditto! LOL. I like a good sweat, so it doesn't bother me much. How other people who notice feel about it - I could care less.
  • laurabell1960
    Options
    Try some wicking underwear; that may help with some of the sweat problem. But no matter what don't let this stop you from working out!
  • kittykinsqt
    kittykinsqt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I second baby powder. I've also been known to swipe a deodorant stick under my boobs to help control the sweating.

i use drysol for under my boobs and that not only prevents the sweat, it prevents the rashes. also lasts 2-3 months, AND you just apply it every 2-3 days. best investment ever.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I like to sweat, I feel like I'm getting something done. Hooray for sweat.

Yes
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I second baby powder. I've also been known to swipe a deodorant stick under my boobs to help control the sweating.

Second that! Helps with chafing.
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I always feel like my sweat is a badge of honor.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    If you're working out at home, just don't wear pants at all.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    This is too much information really :laugh:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    instead of talc, you could always use a little flour, and then when you're done, bake butt biscuits.
  • ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Keep working out. Eventually your butt will get smaller and not generate as much sweat. In the meantime keep up your exercise and hygiene regimen.

Agreed!!
  • staplebug
    staplebug Posts: 189
    Options
    Embrace the butt sweat.

Haha!
  • ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just keep working out...there are so many ppl with the same problem (like me)... but that is not going to discourage me
  • javajinny
    javajinny Posts: 78
    Options
    Same problem here! And major under-boob sweat. I agree with what's been said about antiperspirant and baby powder. I've found that the baby powder doesn't work as well on my butt, though (probably because application is a little challenging. So (and we're getting personal and gorss here, but it seems the whole thread's that way), I sprinkle babypowder under my boobs and run a quick swipe of antiperspirant right down the middle of my butt (half way). No more weird sweat spots for me. :) Which is funny since I'm usually in Sweat Class, but since the other broads don't have the butt sweat spots, I don't want it either. Good luck!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    SWEAT IS SEXY.
    VERY.
    NOT EMBARRASSING.
  • dawn007413
    dawn007413 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Panty liner?
  • loup1981
    loup1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I make it my target to try and get my whole t-shirt soaked after a workout... still a way to go....

I guess this means I think its not something to be embarassed of, its actually an acheievement, and to me it demonstrates that I've worked hard.
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I like to sweat, I feel like I'm getting something done. Hooray for sweat.

This
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    In addition to the other suggestions, if my face is unbearably sweaty, I pause and dry my face with a paper towel. You said you work out at home.....