this may be an odd question

Options
are there any women who are my current weight of 178 pounds ?

my name is Katie. I am currently 178 pounds. my goal at present is 165 pounds.

I wear a size medium on top and a size 14 on my bottom

my goal size is to wear a size medium on top and a size 9/10 on the bottom.

I would love to talk to other women who are my current weight as well as women who are at my goal weight of 165 pounds.

Replies

• kittykinsqt
    kittykinsqt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i have the same goal weight, but i'm way over 178lbs. good luck on your journey!! :)
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 184lbs currently. My goal weight is 155lbs. I'd love to be a between 8-10. Right now I am 12 to 14 bottoms. I think my shirts are large or medium depending on the shirt.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Almost, lol, I am at about 183 now.
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm 176 at 5'3
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 179. I'm in a large shirt (depending on style and brand, sometimes can wear a medium) and a 14 on bottom. My current goal is also 165, as that was my lowest weight ever at this height and I was on the swim team in high school at the time! I've lost 38 pounds so far on this journey. I'm 50 years old and working out for the first time in 30+ years. Feel free to 'friend me' if you want support.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 1/2 (the half is crucial haha)
    I weigh 177 (started at 220)

My goal is 135-140

My tops are Large and my bottoms (at Reitmans anyways) are 11

I'm working my way up to TDEE -20% at the moment, and I'm hiding from scales
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    you don't look it. I would have guessed you to be 160
    Almost, lol, I am at about 183 now.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I am 5"4 inches tall. my lowest weight was 125 pounds but that was when I was 13 years old. for my age I think it would be way to small for me. I set a current goal to see how I feel when I reach it. my thinking was if I am 178 pounds now and wear a medium on top and a size 14 on my bottom. my goal weight of 165 pounds would put me to a size 9/10? with my being the big boned broad shoulder atheletic type I am not sure. I was thinking about 140 pounds for my goal weight. haven't decided yet.
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5, almost 170 and Im in a 9/10. My goal weight is 140-150. Feel free to add me!