The difference 10lbs makes (progress picture)

Options
bekdavis
bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
I was hesitant to take a progress pic this morning b/c I have only lost 10lbs. Amazingly, I was so surprised to see the difference after snapping the shot. The best part is that I feel so much healthier - both mentally and physically.

I'm just taking it 10lbs at a time.

0b8b4380-9f69-42d9-b11d-460725e92be0.jpg?t=1363617484

Replies

• kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    march2013.jpg
  • bekdavis
    Options
    thanks. for the life of me I can't get the photo to display. What is the code you used?
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    march2013.jpg with lower case img
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow, a big difference in your tummy and the back looks stronger!!! good job!
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome way to look at it.... 10 lbs at a time. I am at 8.6 lbs lost since I started, and people at work are already commenting on it, and one lady is actually joining MFP now too. And thats really the best mind set, one step and 10 lbs at a time!
  • bekdavis
    Options
    That is an awesome way to look at it.... 10 lbs at a time. I am at 8.6 lbs lost since I started, and people at work are already commenting on it, and one lady is actually joining MFP now too. And thats really the best mind set, one step and 10 lbs at a time!

it's about all the baby steps. lots of baby steps add up! congrats on your loss too. :-)
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! I would have guessed that you had lost more then 10lbs! Great Job!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It is awesome to see the difference!! Keep up the hard work, it is definitely paying off
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You.Are.Awesome!!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    10 pounds made a big difference! Way to go!!!
  • Velecia42
    Options
    your doing great keep going.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Impressive difference. I love your attitude, 10lbs at a time is a whole lot easier to swallow than one big chunk!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job with 10 lbs! You look great!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I love the 10 pounds at a time. Your photo shows that you have lost inches (I am going to say "fat".) Awesome!
  • bekdavis
    Options
    Thanks all! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!