I'm back

Options
Hello all,

Just to say that I am back!! My friends on here will know that I put a status up about a week ago saying that I was back but then didn't log back in. These past 3 weeks have been the worst 3 weeks of my family's lives. My sister had her precious little baby boy 13 weeks early, sadly he passed away 18 hours later. We are very grateful for the time we had with him and just got to remember that time is a good healer. However, this has seriously put the whole family on a downer. We are absolutely devastated baby Noah isn't here but even more heartbroken that we cannot relieve my sister and her husband of their pain :( Noah's funeral was Friday just gone and she has finally let it all out (she had been keeping it together up until then for everyone, bless her) but she has finally start grieving properly. All we can do now is keep his memory alive but also move on. He needed an emergency blood transfusion and they said he had lasted any longer then he would have had to have organs replaced. This has kicked me up the butt and has made me realise that I need to look after myself because I would of given him anything of mine. He could of had my heart if it meant he would of lived longer. I am in no fit shape at the moment for me to donate any organs so now this is the reason to make myself a better person and to make my body healthy for anyone that needs my organs whether when I am alive or when I have passed on. I'm totally reinventing myself. I'm joining my gym again this afternoon after work with a friend and I am making the change.

I just want to say thank you to all my friends on here that have supported me these past 3 weeks, you really are all so great. THANK YOU! xxxxxxx

Replies

• nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry for the loss your family faced. It is so very amazing to see that you have managed to make a positive come out of such a hopeless situation. That shows more than anything that you have everything and more within you that you need to succeed. Good luck and God bless my friend!