My NSV

Options
Kaylaef
Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
So, I have been avoiding the scale like the plague as to not get discouraged and have instead opted for measurements. I have been successfully dieting now for 3 weeks. Not doing much exercise has I have some mobility issues (M.S) BUT my measurements are down 2 inches in ONE WEEK! I don't know what that works out to pound wise...but bye bye back fat!

Replies

• theos_human
    theos_human Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So amazing! So proud of you for sticking to your guns and going with your measurements! The scale can be helpful or discouraging. There seems to be so much pressure to get to a certain weight- but I think as long as you're comfortable in your own skin then that's what matters!
  • annanderson77985
    annanderson77985 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! The 'tale of the tape' can be very encouraging, even when the scale isn't..
  • jeepinwelch
    jeepinwelch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good job! For me it's about 1/2'" off of my waist per 5lbs.
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm avoiding both. I've been let down by both recently and right now can't handle any more let downs. Going by the way my body feels which is also hard.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!