Check me out.. I finally have CURVES :-)

Options
Ok so Im pretty excited!! I tried a shirt on 2day and it looked soooo cute and Im finally getting curvy instead of straight up and down!! I have lost 32 pounds and am feeling GREAT!! Sorry I just hadda share this pic :-)!!

2hhekqa.jpg

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking great :)
  • andi93
    andi93 Posts: 13
    Options
    great job! thats incredible and really motivating to me since i just began. i was wondering- where can i set mini goals for myself? i see that some people have them like the one person who replied to this post...ive looked all over the mfp settings and cant find anything...
  • rissie1121
    rissie1121 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work!!:bigsmile:
  • jaylin6
    jaylin6 Posts: 4
    Options
    Cheers to you, keep up the good job!!
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    well done you look great
  • knightl
    knightl Posts: 14
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait til some of my shirts look cute on me!
  • mariposa808
    mariposa808 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    inspiring!!! 32 pounds is ALOT!! that is essentially what i want to lose!!! you rock!!!
  • IndyHannah
    IndyHannah Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    great job! thats incredible and really motivating to me since i just began. i was wondering- where can i set mini goals for myself? i see that some people have them like the one person who replied to this post...ive looked all over the mfp settings and cant find anything...

If you go to the 'Community' tab at the top then click 'signature' you can add anything you like at the end. :D
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    Way to go you look great in that shirt. keep up the good work.
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    You do look great!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options

I don't think you can set mini-goals. The poster above has her mini-goals listed in her signature and it displays every time she posts. Just select the signature button above the messages and you can change yours.
    Oops! Somebody already said that!

And to the original poster! Your looking great!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks every1!! Its nice to see so many responses on here :flowerforyou: !!
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!!
  • andi93
    andi93 Posts: 13
    Options
    thanks guys! good to know :)!
  • kellyblack
    kellyblack Posts: 25
    Options
    Excellent! I look for success stories every day to motivate myself...yours did the trick today!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Cute top!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! I love that top. :happy: I'm such a sucker for strapless but am working hardcore on my arms so it looks better when I wear them!!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I look for success stories every day to motivate myself...yours did the trick today!

Awwwww yay!! Im glad I can be your motivation!! Keep up the good work hunny and ull meet ur goal in no time :-)!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!