Postpartum weight loss

Options
Anyone else trying to lose "baby fat"?
I was 231 two days after I gave birth.
I started my fitness pal at 204, am now 202, and my goal weight is 130! I've got a ways to go.

Replies

• Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have lost the baby weight twice, and it can be a long road. Just remember that you obviously have the baby to worry about so take it nice and easy. Also, playing with the baby or going for walks really helps to keep your activity level up. You can do it!!
  • Aegina7
    Aegina7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 month old, I was 208 after birth and gained up to 224, due to being hungry constantly, while breastfeeding!! I am currently 217 and my goal is 155.
  • _Nancy10
    _Nancy10 Posts: 3
    Options
    I had my twins back in September and was at 198 after giving birth. when i was ready to start working out again, i was at 211. im currently at 205. please feel free to add me! i need as much motivation as possible! thanks and good luck on your weight loss journey!!!:smile:
  • TuesdayMomma2
    Options
    I have a nearly 10 month old that I am still breastfeeding.

I started my pregnancy at 235 lbs, was 253 the day I delivered. And 227 when I first weighed myself at 2 week post pardum. And here I sit at the exact same weight. Can't blame it on baby weight though, its before baby weight. I wish I would have started trying to lose weight sooner.

Would love to have other newish moms as friends on here.