FEELING DISCOURAGED!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME

Options
hey guys.... :(
im in major need of motivation!!!!!!!! spring break is soon and i need someone to support me:)
any ideas:) suggestions:) comments:) and concerns:) are welcome!!1 xD
plzzzz help
thanks
peace n blessings
#heathy life = #happy life
SWEAT
XOXO
JUSTINE

Replies

• sarah_jones3
    Options
    Hi Lovely,

What are you struggling with? is it any one thing or just everything in general? What are your goals?
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    What do you need in the way of motivation? What do you want to lose before spring break? Do you want to continue afterward? How will you feel if you don't meet your goal? Is the goal realistic?

Set some realistic but stretch goals, make a plan and have someone hold you accountable. If you don't have someone, friend me on here and I'll do it. I do much better myself if I'm holding someone else accountable.

It's not a matter of "find time for the gym," it's "MAKE time for the gym." Everything you put in your mouth is a decision - stop and make a conscious decision. Log everything and make sure you consume enough but not too many calories.

Anyone can do this. I'm 50 years old and aside from one year on the swim team in high school 30+ years ago, I have NEVER worked out. I've lost 38 pounds since I started!

Good luck and if you need an accountability partner, let me know!
  • laurajean147
    Options
    I'm in the same shoes! I've been wanting just lose just 1lb/week since I feel like February and I'm not getting anywhere. For me, I think I just really need to crack down on myself, and stop the late night snakcing when I'm watching TV. Or switch the snacking to fruits/veggies! :smile:
  • blackermagic
    Options
    Love to help you...but need more info!

- What is your current weight?
    - How much do you want to lose?
    - What is your calorie intake a day?
    - What kinds of food do you eat (protein, carbohydrates, fat)?
    - What do you do for exercise? How many times a week? How long is each session?

-Steve