Motivated Friends who Log Daily

Options
I've been on MFP for about a month now. I have some really great friends but I'm looking for more!
I consider myself a pretty good motivator and I want more friends who will motivate me as well!
I also want friends who log daily, and an open diary helps.
If that sounds like you, feel free to add me and we can help each other. :smile:

Replies

• MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I agree, you are a great person who always logs their food and comments. You guys gotta add this chick, she's a great MFP'er! :)
  • kmbjh1986
    kmbjh1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP last week. I had downloaded the App to my phone several months ago, but just last week started to use it when i joined a weightloss group that encouraged using this as a tool to help lose weight. I would love to have any encouragement possible or available. I am not sure if i have my diary set to open, or how to do so. I have been logging daily, actuall as i eat to see what i have left, and how much the fooods i am eating add up.
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thanks Meeshy, you're pretty great yourself. :)
  • thickchick42
    thickchick42 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this whole MFP thing. I just started two weeks ago, but I've been pretty consistent at logging in my food and exercise intake. I haven't put anything in the diary yet....guess I haven't really paid attention to that part yet. Anyway, I would love to start making friends. Friend me if you like. I just lost 3 lbs. Yeah! :)
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sending request now ;-) I'm always looking for more positive people to motivate me, and that I can keep motivated! I'm on everyday!
  • nmelleby
    nmelleby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now! I definitely could use more friends, and I hope I'll be able to be good motivation, too!
  • electricello
    electricello Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I definitely need more friends as well, it helps me keep going when others encourage me - and I will do the same! Feel free to add me.
  • ellepribro
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds. It's great to get more motivated friends on my list!
  • EllennD
    EllennD Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I make sure a log daily and would be happy to be friends with more people!
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    Yay I would love to friend someone like you! :)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I log daily and will do what I can to lend support :flowerforyou:
  • ellepribro
    Options
    Added lots of motivated people over the past couple of days. :smile:
    Would always like to have more!
  • paisleytulip
    Options
    I so need friends on here.
    My friends in school, have started to detrack from their goals til the semester is over :(
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I Log daily and need people to hold me accountable and motivate me!!
    Everybody please feel free to add me!

Ms, Ann
  • jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm available as well for anyone serious about a healthier lifestyle and weight loss. I log daily and have an open food and fitness diary.
  • LeslieS22
    Options
    I love helping to motivate and be motivated as well! Just added you. Others feel free to add me!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi Honey! I'm Tricia, I log everything every day and I try to comment on ever post. I'm an honest person who doesn't sugar coat anything, but I'll be your biggest cheerleader. If you want a friend like that, I'm your girl! Add me. :0)

Always,

Tricia
  • Heevenlee83
    Options
    hi I am Amanda and I log everyday if anyone would like to add me feel free
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I log pretty much every day- I'm always looking for new motivated friends.
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I agree, you are a great person who always logs their food and comments. You guys gotta add this chick, she's a great MFP'er! :)

i agree :smile: