HELP!

Options
NEED TO QUIT RELENTLESS/RED BULL,SO MANY WASTED CALORIES BUT IT TASTES SO NICE! IVE TRIED TIME AFTER TIME BUT EVERY MORNING ,CANT RESIST THE BIG 500ML CAN,ANYONE ELSE FIND IT ADDICTIVE?

Replies

• doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    1. Don't buy them.
    2. Don't let anyone else buy them for you.

Squeeze a lemon into club soda and make your own fizzy lemonade. Figure out what it is that appeals and then look for something that tickles that feeling that has fewer calories.
  • SonniBeach
    Options
    I wish I had something great to say but, I don't :( I used to have the same issue with coffee and sugar years ago. For me, I just had to bite the bullet and quit cold turkey. It was not a fun experience but, so glad I made the decision for my health to make that change. Occasionally, I'll have a small coffee when hangin out with friends but, thankfully the 'addiction' part is gone. Hope this helps. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers today.
  • creggymetal
    creggymetal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ok cheers guys,im gunna give it a go tomorrow,NO MORE RED BULL!!!!
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    What about the sugar-free Red Bull? It's still not that healthy, but at least it's calorie free...
  • creggymetal
    creggymetal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yeah ;always find the sugar free ones taste pretty bad,the only one thats not that bad is the monster version,cheers anyway,