What are some GREAT free Online work out videos?

Options
One thing that slows down my workout is doing same old routine over and over again. Are there any online workout vidoes I can stream on my PC that are free? I need a variety!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender.com has a bunch.
  • mellypeters09
    mellypeters09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Blogilates.com is amazing!
  • e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Blogilates.com is amazing!

I second this! She's got sooo many videos that you can do. If you sign up you get a monthly workout calendar. You definitely feel the burn with these!
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I've never done any at fitnessblender, but I've looked, they look intense. The BeFit channel on Youtube has some great stuff. I also like blogilates/PopPilates as well. I've looked at Sweaty betties, too, and theirs seem pretty good.
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have searched "30 minute yoga" and "30 minute pilates" on You Tube and those were pretty good!
  • jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Zuzka Light on youtube. She is AMAZING and the workouts are only 10-15 minutes.
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    http://www.dailyhiit.com/
    LOADS of videos, short but intense with options for using equipment or not, and plenty of ways to adapt for ability. They put up a suggested video for each day of the week so you get a well rounded all body work out by the end of the week.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Search YouTube for clips for toning or cardio, save them in a playlist and then play them. I have around 20 playlists for zumba, and I just put it on shuffle and let it go until I get tired. :)
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    LOVE,LOVE,LOVE: fitnessblender.com

Try a couple of them and you will be hooked. Modify whatever you need to and work up to the advanced selection of workouts. I swear that company should start paying me a commission.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • kneubee7
    kneubee7 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can peruse this later!
  • dreejay
    dreejay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to the Be Fit channel on YouTube. Tons and tons of videos are on there. They won't do the whole series of something, like they will only give you level one of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, to entice you to buy it, but something's better than nothing!
  • Lovlilyn
    Lovlilyn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    If you have Comcast, there are fitness workouts On Demand. I like Kendra Kemerley.
  • 1jeannette9
    1jeannette9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm glad a came across this! Bump!
  • leap314
    leap314 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hasfit.com is great because you don't need to sign up and it has a couple hundred videos and fitness by day workouts. I've been doing the 30 day and will eventually move onto the 90 day challenge. He mixes it up every day throughout the routine. I think it helps me keep it up because I tend to get board after a week of doing the same thing.

It starts off really easy and moves into more difficult workouts.

Check it out, it has helped me keep on track :)
  • rjk1503
    rjk1503 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • DFineMrsRicks
    DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. I am going to look at some tonight!
  • DFineMrsRicks
    DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like the BeFit Tv and Fitness Blender. Thx everyone!