Back with a Vengeance

Options
Hello everyone! Hope all is going great for you. Well, I joined this website in January and got within two pounds of my goal by the end of May...then summer hit. Isn't it amazing how five months of exercizing and keeping to a strict diet can disappear by three weeks of vacation?! Now I am nearly back where I started :laugh: . Oh, well, guess I have to work harder on that lifestyle thing. :ohwell: . This will be my third attempt at seriously losing weight, so hopefully that "third time's a charm" thing works :tongue: . Well, just wantin' to wish everyone out there luck and perseverance. I am glad to have this site and you people keepin' me on track.

Replies

• loseronpurpose
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope all is going great for you. Well, I joined this website in January and got within two pounds of my goal by the end of May...then summer hit. Isn't it amazing how five months of exercizing and keeping to a strict diet can disappear by three weeks of vacation?! Now I am nearly back where I started :laugh: . Oh, well, guess I have to work harder on that lifestyle thing. :ohwell: . This will be my third attempt at seriously losing weight, so hopefully that "third time's a charm" thing works :tongue: . Well, just wantin' to wish everyone out there luck and perseverance. I am glad to have this site and you people keepin' me on track.
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    I originally joined in November and then got caught up in other things, I restarted a month ago and am just now back to what my starting point was then :-( maybe that'll teach me to take a "little" time off..
  • 2sassy
    2sassy Posts: 5
    Options
    Good for you! :glasses: Keep trying no matter what. This is for you, it's your life!!!:smile: