Sugar

Options
i love sweet things i esp love love love chocolate.i cant give them up such a sweet tooth and dark choc ugh! :noway: . this is just toooooo hard..............

Replies

• rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Me, too.
    Here's what I did.
    I bought a ton of sugar free fat free chocolate pudding and made it to have on-hand any time I feel that sweet tooth coming on. Of course limit yourself to once/day. I usually have this for dessert if I'm feeling a craving.
    It is a really good alternative. I still see the same results with it that I do without it.
  • Rengaldoll
    Rengaldoll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i know it! Don't get discouraged. I always have sweets every day...a strip of dark chocolate...but I have to limit it.

BUT knwo you can lose weight eating sweets most days.

I've been learning to GENTLY wean myself off of eating dessert everyday. I know though I am just a sweets person and will need to eat some most days!
  • Rengaldoll
    Rengaldoll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    a good substitute is "No Pudge Fudge" brownie mix from Trader Joes with a cup of vamilla non fat or lowfat yogurt. It's rich and heavenly and low cal! :)
  • 1Tammy2luv
    Options
    My diet has sweet potatoes added in to help with my sweet tooth. I get rice or a sweet potato twice a day. Seems to help.
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Options
    i will do my best to follow your tips THANKS! Except for the Trader Joes one ( i live in ireland, i dont even know if thats a supermarket or what!) i have just been having a really sweet week and bad exercise and its getting to me this sugar loving thing! gonna start (restart) now and not tomoro. Thanks people :)
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I get my chocolate fix from the Quaker mini 100 cal packs. They make chocolate drizzle and also make a chocolate mint that I swear tastes like Girl Scout thin mints! They are very good.

If you like carmel, they also make a carmel drizzle one.