Paleo/Primal Dieters

Options
Hello All!

I am 29 (counting down the days til I turn 30) and just started a Paleo-ish diet. I would like to add friends that are Paleo (or Paleo-ish) dieters with open food diaries who are willing to share recipes and/or encouragement.

Thanks!

Replies

• colorslide
    colorslide Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I started going sort of paleo a few weeks ago by cutting out grains. I still eat dairy and legumes, but I'm just easing myself into it. You're welcome to add me or take a look at my diary for some ideas. Oh and I just picked up a book a couple of weekends ago called Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo. It's a really great read with a lot of recipes and meal plans. I've tried a couple of them out so far and they're pretty delicious.
  • LB2LL
    LB2LL Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm easing into this as well. I still have legumes and some bread every so often but most of my weekly dinners are turning into Paleo meals. I'd like to transition more fully into Paleo once I can sneak more past everyone else I'm cooking for ;) Feel free to add me!
  • live_healthy401
    live_healthy401 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Paleo about 3 weeks ago and I follow it pretty strictly. I have fallen off the wagon a few times and the reaction my body had has definitely proven that having no/less processed food in you is WAY better. I've decided though to do the 80/20 rule since I know I want this to be more of a lifestyle. I don't believe in "diets". So I eat 80% paleo and 20% regular. Still healthy choices, but if I want brown rice, i'll eat it. If I want anything sweet, I will have to make it myself, and in moderation. I have made the Paleo chocolate chip cookies and they are AMAZING!

If you are looking for various fun recipes visit: paleoplan.com. Amazing website with delicious food! :)
  • Scar1964
    Scar1964 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of months ago and have not started logging in food diary. I just log exercise activities.
    I don't know about others, but this is the first way of eating that has made such a difference in the way I feel.
    Good Luck.
  • mcbellnz
    mcbellnz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    i just started paleo a few days ago and my diary is open. i'm not 100% strict as it's really new for me and i like baking and grains, so it's going to be a learning experience. friend me!