A fat girl's small NSV

Options
Ramberta
Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
So I first noticed this a few weeks ago, but it is still a pleasant surprise whenever I take a bath.

My bathtub is not terribly large, as most bathtubs in most houses I've lived in have been. It comfortably seats one not-too-fat person.

Being a too-fat person, my hips would usually touch both sides of the tub, and at my highest weight I almost never even took baths because it was uncomfortable to sit down and get back up again, sometimes causing me to almost fall.

Now, there is a half-inch on either side of me for the water to get around :smile:

Replies

• UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    So I first noticed this a few weeks ago, but it is still a pleasant surprise whenever I take a bath.

My bathtub is not terribly large, as most bathtubs in most houses I've lived in have been. It comfortably seats one not-too-fat person.

Being a too-fat person, my hips would usually touch both sides of the tub, and at my highest weight I almost never even took baths because it was uncomfortable to sit down and get back up again, sometimes causing me to almost fall.

Now, there is a half-inch on either side of me for the water to get around :smile:

I love this kind of NSV. Betcha there are other things to observe. I am trying on some clothing that hasn't ever fit the way it should so am discovering some cool benefits that way - but sitting in my car I notice it too - how I fit in the seat and behind the wheel. Pretty cool. Keep up the good work. NSVs are so cool!
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    That is kind of a big deal. No matter what the scale is doing that is progress. In speaking of big deals I fixed my computer and got League of Legends back up and running last night. Very awesome.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    That is kind of a big deal. No matter what the scale is doing that is progress. In speaking of big deals I fixed my computer and got League of Legends back up and running last night. Very awesome.

Woohoo! I haven't played much myself the past 2 weeks, and there are some new tweaks to the gameplay that I haven't fully figured out yet.
  • ohgerard
    ohgerard Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a great victory! Congrats!
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I think that's a good NSV. Way to go!
  • heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Awesome, I was there too at one point. Now my problem is that the bottom of the tub hurts my butt! :laugh:

The smaller I get the more I notice a new and better set of problems, ill take them though!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I realized last night I have the same new GOOD problem... More room in the tub and a sore hinny, cuz I can actually feel my tailbone (and am starting to see it) too! :laugh:

What does NSV mean?! Thanks!!!
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I realized last night I have the same new GOOD problem... More room in the tub and a sore hinny, cuz I can actually feel my tailbone (and am starting to see it) too! :laugh:

What does NSV mean?! Thanks!!!

non scale victory
  • 4PinkLady9
    4PinkLady9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    YAY!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    That is definitely an awesome SUV.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!