MANDA & J WEDDING GIFT?

Options
124»

Replies

• BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I want to know if Jeremy will be wearing the bacon tuxedo from a few weeks back...

And...will Manda be wearing one of the lovely dresses that were posted? Let's see...I believe you have your choice of one made from feminine products or colorful condoms!!

Hehe, could happen. Bacon Kilt anyone?

Have you SEEN the commercial where the girl has a Bacon Chalupa in her purse to attract men ? hmmmm Beware Fatsis and Ty may attack and eat your kilt :ohwell: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ts4TtEwDc&feature=related
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    :noway:
    if you wear that i demand photos!
    i demand photos and videos of the wedding:angry:

with this short a notice i cant afford to fly over:sad:

of course assuming i'm invited:ohwell: :flowerforyou:

You're not going to be one of my bridesmaids??? :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I want to know if Jeremy will be wearing the bacon tuxedo from a few weeks back...

And...will Manda be wearing one of the lovely dresses that were posted? Let's see...I believe you have your choice of one made from feminine products or colorful condoms!!

Have you SEEN the commercial where the girl has a Bacon Chalupa in her purse to attract men ? hmmmm Beware Fatsis and Ty may attack and eat your kilt :ohwell: :laugh:

I draw the line on eating mens kilts. Too much starch. Bad for my cholesterol level. :bigsmile:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options

Heyyy...how did i get dragged into this?!?lol
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    it's ok Ty *pats head* Everyone's doing it. We'll look the other way, it's bacon it has to be done , dont be ashamed :embarassed:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO!!

:heart: ya Blazin'... ha ha ha
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Get it Jeremy wearing a kilt and Ty says Drag. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Ok I have been working this weeekend and have missed something....I thought they just met, are they getting married already? I must be missing something.

No marriage *yet*. just wishful thinking on everyone's part. :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Y'all can tie some cans to the bumper of my GTO and write "Just Married" on the window in shoe polish:bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Y'all can tie some cans to the bumper of my GTO and write "Just Married" on the window in shoe polish:bigsmile:

That sounds so positively North Carolina, lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Oh oh oh, that can be MY job!!!! :devil: :devil:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    And I will do the celebratory burn-out!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    And I will do the celebratory burn-out!!

ROFLMAO

That's so awesome, you and my Dad can do duel burnouts, lol. (He has a 65 Bel Air with a 454 in it, it's wild.)
  • amylebo
    amylebo Posts: 23
    Options
    You guys are hilarious! I am new to MFP and love to come here to read everyone's posts. I have not posted much, but I just had too on this one.:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    You guys are hilarious! I am new to MFP and love to come here to read everyone's posts. I have not posted much, but I just had too on this one.:laugh:

Glad you joined us!!! :laugh:
  • amylebo
    amylebo Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks. I get up everyday and check the message boards. They just make my day. :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You don't have a younger brother, do ya Sarge??? :laugh:

************************************************************************************************************

Fred and Mary got married but can't afford a honeymoon. So they go back to Fred's parents' home for their first night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast. As he is going out the door to go to school, he asks his Mom if Fred and Mary are up yet. She says, "No."

And Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think. Just go to school."

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his Mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"

She says, "No, they're not."

Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom replies, "I don't care what you think. Eat your lunch and go to school."

After school, Johnny comes home and asks his Mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"

His Mom says, "No, they are not up."

He asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom, finally exasperated, says, "Okay, tell me what you think."

He says, "Last night Fred came to my room for some Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue."
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    You don't have a younger brother, do ya Sarge??? :laugh:

************************************************************************************************************

Fred and Mary got married but can't afford a honeymoon. So they go back to Fred's parents' home for their first night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast. As he is going out the door to go to school, he asks his Mom if Fred and Mary are up yet. She says, "No."

And Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think. Just go to school."

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his Mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"

She says, "No, they're not."

Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom replies, "I don't care what you think. Eat your lunch and go to school."

After school, Johnny comes home and asks his Mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"

His Mom says, "No, they are not up."

He asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom, finally exasperated, says, "Okay, tell me what you think."

He says, "Last night Fred came to my room for some Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue."

AHAHAHAHA!!! (and yes, I do have a younger brother, lol)