Active Friends

Options
I've been here for a good long while now, and even though there are days where I slack a bit I really try to log everything and be a supportive friend. Unfortunately that's not the case with a lot of people.

I'm looking for friends that comment and post. That will kick me in the butt if I've had a bad day and tell me when I've done good. Or simply people who are chatty. I don't have friends in real life that are into the healthier lifestyle so I'm kinda dependent on the friends I make here, which makes me sound rather pathetic haha but it's not the case. It'd just be nice to have some people to be chatty with.

Replies

• witts157
    witts157 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a good long while now, and even though there are days where I slack a bit I really try to log everything and be a supportive friend. Unfortunately that's not the case with a lot of people.

I'm looking for friends that comment and post. That will kick me in the butt if I've had a bad day and tell me when I've done good. Or simply people who are chatty. I don't have friends in real life that are into the healthier lifestyle so I'm kinda dependent on the friends I make here, which makes me sound rather pathetic haha but it's not the case. It'd just be nice to have some people to be chatty with.

I will do my best to be one of those types of people/friends you are looking for on here!

April 15th can't come soon enough. :o)
  • JemS_21
    JemS_21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

I'll be your friend!! :)
  • MomofWooz
    Options
    I am with you! I have been trying to lose about 60 lbs---for my health. I need encourgement and someone to tell me to get on the ball! Right now I am following weight watchers online, I like it as I can eat what I want, just watch that portion control. Just wish I liked veggies more...but am getting recipes also from Hungrygirl.com.
    Hope to hear from you!
    Beth
  • gordismami
    Options
    I am so there...I just sent you a friend request :) I love being a motivator and having ppl motivate me....
  • gbellsatx
    gbellsatx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are a great supporter! Love your motivation and dedication! Thanks for being there for me!
  • mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me if you want, i am always happy to comment!
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a friend's request now. Anyone else on here please feel free to add me. I think having a big support group helps. I log on daily and comment often. Good luck to everyone!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and I comment on ALMOST everything on the feeds. However, if you are adding me, please add a note as to why so that I at least know where you found me and how we are suppose to support each other, etc. I don't do well with lurkers and if I add people and they just don't do anything, they get deleted asap.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and comment on most stuff! add me if you want! feel free to comment on my blogs and statuses as well!
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey There you sound ALOT like me!! I will add you - WE GOT THIS!! :)