Whats that one food that is the exception to every rule?

Options

Replies

• corky83
    corky83 Posts: 1
    Options
    Chocolate. Everytime!
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hummus. and anything that makes the delivery of hummus into my mouth that much easier.
  • stephelan
    stephelan Posts: 81
    Options
    I don't go over but I ALWAYS have a bowl of Reese's Puffs in the morning despite how horrifically bad they are. If I denied myself my favorite first thing in the morning, I'd fail immediately.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    okay okay... key lime pie. I'll risk a diabetic coma if there's a key lime pie near me. I recently had a slice of frozen, chocolate dipped key lime pie on a stick in St. Augustine. Yeeeeaaahh... diet and diabetes can go to Hell.
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    Pez. It's my new candy of choice. They are low in calories and fills my cravings if I have one.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Bacon...and Peanut Butter...
    I don't allow myself to go over with them, I just don't sweat having a lot of it.
  • Lisafrazier71
    Lisafrazier71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bacon and rum. But not together..
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Red Wine and ice cream

Mmm...shiraz and vanilla smoothie.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Rice and dal(Indian style!)
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I have a favorite restaurant that has an amazing buffet. I record my calories when I eat there, but I don't stress about them. Then I eat when I'm hungry for the rest of the week. I usually make up for the extra 300 by the end of the week, but I don't actively try to deny myself. I allow myself the treat about once a month.
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Pizza. 2 slices just don't cut it. 4 is usually good. I don't eat it every week, so when I do, I don't sweat it . It is more like a once a month treat.

^^Completely agree^^ Mine is pizza as well. I eat about 4 pieces as well. But I work it into my calories. So basically I exercise my butt off and then eat those calories back. I do this once or twice a month.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I'm a New Yorker so I actually forgot about pizza because it's not an exception imo pizza is a food group.

OH ACTUALLY I FORGOT.
    According to Congress, pizza is a vegetable.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/#.UUeDfFeS8-o
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    ICE CREAM! I'll eat a Target brand - Market Pantry low-fat ice cream sandwich on nights when I won't go over or too far over on carbs/cals...

Only 65 calories, 14 carbs!

The best part... they come in chocolate, vanilla, and MINT... They are knock offs of the Skinny Cow icecream sandwiches but they're cheaper and lower cal.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    wine
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    So awesome!!!
    I'm a New Yorker so I actually forgot about pizza because it's not an exception imo pizza is a food group.

OH ACTUALLY I FORGOT.
    According to Congress, pizza is a vegetable.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/#.UUeDfFeS8-o
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I could eat a whole large pizza if I really wanted to. I usually only allow up to 4 pieces though, but I don't do it often. I used to do it 1 time a week but now its like 2 times a month at most.
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wine and cocktail peanuts :drinker:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Nothing in 2 months yet. But I've had pizza, a bit of chocolate, and protein shakes and bars help with my sweets cravings. I always have 2 slices of pizza though, I just get some when I have a bunch of calories left. I don't think I've ever eaten more than 3.

I'm totally going to check Trader Joes for those 65 cal ice cream sandwiches though.
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Alcohol...any kind lol. I don't like to indulge in mix drinks or wine coolers, but because they are super sweet. I will indulge in beer though lol.
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Rubio's fish tacos. <3 (Fill me with your deliciousness oh tasty one!)

Sweet mother of god... I just cannot get enough. I eat at least 2 every week, but I usually incorporate it into my goals for the day.