How Many Cals in Jeremiah Weed Brews.

Options
Hi, does anyone know the calorie count for Jeremiah Weed Sour Mash Brew and Jeremiah Weed Root Brew? I can't find it anywhere. The bottle size is 500ml and it contains 4% abv.

Replies

• tomhancock
    tomhancock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I don't know the calorie count, I have tried both of these before I was counting calories but didn't pay any attention then.

I will say that no alcoholic beverage really works on a diet. Even the 64 calorie miller beers (which taste like urine smells) are really tough to work into a healthy diet. They do NOTHING to fill you up, so you'll find yourself hungry.

If you are really eating a healthy low calorie diet you need every calorie you ingest to be something filling - fiber, protein, or both. You can lose weight drinking empty calories, but you are just making it harder on yourself and your body.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question and went off track....
  • kidtechnical
    kidtechnical Posts: 146
    Options
    Not to worry, I'm not drinking 1500 cals worth a day :laugh:
  • misslozz
    misslozz Posts: 2
    Options
    The Sour Mash Brew is on the tracker and is only 120 calories. But I had one of the Root Brew drinks tonight (which are amazing!) and I too cant find the cals anywhere. Im thinking of just tracking the Sour Mash Brew one and hoping itll be around the same.
  • rhianwhiting
    rhianwhiting Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    http://m.nutracheck.co.uk/CaloriesIn/Product/42/Jeremiah+Weed+Root+Brew+500ml

it says 44cals, not sure i quite believe that though :s
    so annoying not knowing x
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    i would guess around 140 calories like most wine and beer because alcohol metabolizes into sugar... I'm an over estimator though... so i would just put it in as a beer.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My guess would be 150 to 200 kcals for 500 ml unless it's complete piss.