Need Friends!

Options
Hey everyone, I've been on MFP since January. I love this site! I've been pretty good about logging my food but lately the weekends are getting out of control calorie-wise. So I have gained some weight back and I think I need some friends to help me with support so that I can reach my goals!

Replies

• Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hi Naomi! I think my friends on here are the main key to my success with MFP. They are a true Inspiration!!! Shoot me a friend request, I'll cheer you on! :happy:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Hello....yes the weekends can be difficult...feel free to add me. :smile:
  • amyday1
    amyday1 Posts: 35
    Options
    would love to be friends i just got started. wanna lose 20 pounds... so lets cheer each other on..
  • Biggest_Loser
    Options
    I definitely slack on journaling on weekends. I added you!!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you would like to. My MFP friends are awesome and the more, the merrier.
  • sammsamm17
    Options
    I am always looking for friends.. the friends I have, have been awesome and it is definitly a lot harder to stay on track without a cheering team. Add me!!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! I am always looking to expand my support circle and offer the same in return!!
  • DanielleCable
    Options
    Im also struggling. I've been bouncing in and out of weight loss. I love my friends and family, but sometimes they make it so hard to loose weight. Going out to dinner, bringing junk food into the house, and all the bingeing, has made my weight loss impossible. I really need some friendly support, and I would be more then happy to oblige.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome you all can add me as a friend
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome you all can add me as a friend Sorry I guess My finger was out of control
  • beautiixxx
    Options
    I just joined MFP 2 minutes ago and I would love for you to add me =D