New Rules of Lifting for Women Stage 2 Results (pics!!!)

Options

Replies

• taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You look loads different! Pic one is a less-flabby version of my shape now, so I look forward to getting more towards your 3rd pic!
  • shinkicker12
    Options
    Haha edited because I was slow on the draw! See a clear improvement in your waist, hips and thighs.

*runs off to find that book*
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice work!
  • oncearound
    oncearound Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference between the first and third pictures, but not a whole lot between the second and third pictures. Maybe the background distorts a little to me? You look fantastic though! I can only hope to look 1/2 this good.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!

I am just about to finish that program, it is INCREDIBLE!!!! I have lost a TON of inches following the program.
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!

Yes, there is definitely a difference between the pictures. It's subtle, but definitely there.
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and that's only after two stages!! I'm just about to start NROL4W too and seeing your results I can't wait :0) hope I can achieve the same kind of results I'm off on holiday in may and would love to have a nice toned body for my bikini.
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    What a difference in only a few weeks!! Wow!

You have motivated me to a) keep at strength training b) get through NROLFW book & get to workouts & c) to preserve even when it gets hard.

Well done keep up the great work
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    You can really see the difference! Great work!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Can see a difference for sure, keep it up !!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell with the different lighting, but I definitely see a difference by the third pic :) Great job! Keep it up!
  • staceyb2003
    staceyb2003 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look good. I'm on the first stage, can't wait for results :)
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    you look VERY different! Congrats to you =)
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Your progress is great. You look terrific. Congratulations.
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Generally slimmer all over.. you have gone in on the waist, there is more of a little gap between the top of your legs, and your outer legs look slimmer too.

Well done! Really encouraging for those of us who lift :)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I can defiantly see a difference. I've been thinking of getting that book. I think you just convinced me to do it!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    I like how your shirt progressively went up lol
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You just motivated me to get back into NROLFW!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! I just finished stage one and am excited to start stage 2! I like feeling stronger it is definitely a good feeling :)
  • mona_patty
    mona_patty Posts: 170
    Options
    You look leaner!! great job...now I want to buy the book.... I need lots of guidance...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!