?? about recording Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones

Options
I'm starting this circuit training tomorrow because it looks like something I can do post-knee surgery but not quite back to running and other workouts but I'm not sure how to categorize it to record it in MFP. General aerobics? Would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Replies

• Yetta729
    Yetta729 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am using my FitbitOne to get the calories burned during these "crueling" 45minutes
  • weffie11
    weffie11 Posts: 91
    Options
    I put her DVDs under Circuit Training General
  • HappyKite
    HappyKite Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I record it as circuit training.
  • KentClark
    KentClark Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training. Been doing the No More Trouble Zones for 3 weeks now, starting week 4. I do it every other day, on the other days I do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I will say though, No More Trouble Zones has definitely given me some definition! I love it!
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Okay I do it with 3 lb weights -- I am 5' 6" - 184 lbs & I burn 463 calories in the 56 mins. I do everything the hard way no easy way here
  • Yetta729
    Yetta729 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Okay I do it with 3 lb weights -- I am 5' 6" - 184 lbs & I burn 463 calories in the 56 mins. I do everything the hard way no easy way here

I just finished NoMoreTroubleZones (no phoning in, dripping in sweat and a sweet burn in my muscles) and according to my FitBit I burned 203 calories. I am 5'8" 185lbs and used 3lbs weights....

Mommagoose4 - what do you use to get your burned cals? HRM? I know we all are different but that is such a huge difference, no?!
  • corchy23
    corchy23 Posts: 41
    Options
    I do this one…I really like it and I log it as Circuit Training. I don’t often do the full 50 minutes all together…a do a section or two of it every day along with my regular cardio and strength routines in order to “tone” areas I don’t like and such. Good luck with it! I do want to throw out there just as a caution since you said you’re recovering from knee surgery…there are a couple of the moves in some of section that are pretty rough on the knee area, at least for me!