EveryMove app..

Options
Check out MFP's news!!! There is now an app you can use to log daily exercise and earn points for free gift cards or charities. For example, if you accumulate 1500 pts, EveryMove will donate $5.00 to the Make-A-Wish foundation! Or you can get discounts on subscriptions or gift cards to other businesses. I logged my workout for yesterday and already have 75 pts! You can connect it with MFP and many other apps that you already use too.

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    bumping because this is awesome!
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I joined and synced with MFP & Fitbit---they gave me points for all the steps I've taken since 3-1-13 ---950 points already! COOLIO! Thanks for suggesting it! how do you add friends?
  • marcyj
    marcyj Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is spectacular! I joined with mfp & fitbit and chose the Make a Wish donation as my reward. Now I will feel doubly good about my workouts! Awesome!
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I joined this yesterday and I'm already over halfway to my Make a Wish donation!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Yay! Now ask all of your friends to do it! :)
  • leahstaeb
    leahstaeb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Too bad it's only for iPhone right now...maybe they will make it for Android soon because that is pretty cool
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm on that site, but I like EarndIt more: http://earnd.it/15sYLfl . EveryMove takes weeks to earn 1 reward, while EarndIt takes days.
  • jmtp
    jmtp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just joined EveryMove, but I have no option to choose a reward. That page just stays blank, even when I click on browsing all of the possible rewards. It is happening both on my iPhone and online. Anyone else having this issue of no reward choices?