HRM recommendation

Options
tartsul
tartsul Posts: 298 Member
I want to get a HRM. anyone have any recommendations?

Replies

• Richard269
    Options
    There's 2 or 3 post a day about this ! Have a look and see what is best for you . Good luck
  • mouse1977us24
    mouse1977us24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I bought at Polar FT4 at recomendations from other MFP users. I LOVE IT! I highly recommend it!
  • adream213
    adream213 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a polar ft40 and my husband has the polar ft7. we like them both. they give u a more accurate look at the calories ur burning:)
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Polar. FT4, FT7, or whatever you can afford. I have the FT7 and loved it when I used it. Now I go by TDEE minus a percentage so I don't really use my HRM much.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    THIS!!
    I bought at Polar FT4 at recomendations from other MFP users. I LOVE IT! I highly recommend it!
  • marc_s_johnson
    marc_s_johnson Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just bought a Polar RS100, anyone got one?
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4 or Polar FT7. The 7 has computer upload.
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i use a motoactv watch with the HRM chest strap. works for tracking running, biking, and all sports (I use it to track my movements with the Insanity Program i am doing right now, and even does gps for when i golf. Plus you can play music off off it. All in one device for the win!
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone!!! i wasn't sure where to start looking, so this has been very helpful!
  • dondimitri
    dondimitri Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Check out www.dcrainmaker.com for many reviews and side by side comparisons of just about all the mainstream HRM and/or GPS watches. Garmin, Timex, Polar, and more...