This is how I looked six months ago ....

Options

Replies

• agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is fantastic!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! You have every reason to be proud of yourself!! You DO have awesome legs too! And you go, woman, with your heavy lifting!! Rock on with your bad self!! :flowerforyou:
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • annieraintree
    annieraintree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You go girl!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    WOW, excellent job!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Fan freakin tastic
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    congrats on the awesome results.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Dedication of people your age to get such amazing results make me smile non stop when I see or hear about them. A lot of older people give you that impression of it all going downhill no matter how hard you work, thank you for proving them wrong!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    SWEET!
    You look wonderful. Congrats!
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great work! And so fast!! Wow. Keep taking good care of your body, and it will take good care of you.

<
    is 61
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • FifiLaPhue
    FifiLaPhue Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job! Great body! Since I am your age, I think, judging by the neck in Picture 1, I only hope I will be as successful as you have been. Keep going!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    What can say but WOW! :love: So fantastic! :drinker: Keep working! :flowerforyou:
  • KatieLou1022
    KatieLou1022 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I know that I get a lot of inspiration looking at progress photos ... even though most of you are young enough to be my children or grandchildren. If I can offer motivation to anyone else at my age, I am happy to. I'm proud of what I have accomplished. It has been fun! But I'm not there yet ... still haven't reached my goal. For those of you who have asked, I began on MFP on January 3rd eating 1240 calories. About three or four weeks ago, I noticed that I was always hungry. I moved my calories up to 1350 and changed my macro limits ... big difference ... more psychological than physical. I always make sure that I go over my fiber count. But the results are from a combination of healthy eating and a great deal of activity. I work full time ... but it's a desk job. So all my focused work outs are done in the evening. I began with cardio six times a week, worked with a trainer once a week, and quickly moved into a combination of cardio and kettlebells on alternate days. I decided to change trainers because the first one was slowing me down. She didn't want me doing any kind of strength training with weights. So tomorrow I will begin with a new trainer who seems to understand what my goals are. We are putting a program together to meet those goals. I don't know that I will be posting bikini photos in the future ... but ... with me ... you never know! By the way, I am 67. I going to make sure that my next thirty years are as healthy and fit as I can make them! And believe me children ... if I can do this ... so can you! Don't ever admit defeat! Don't ever give up! Look at the big picture ... don't worry that you went over your calorie count one day. It's just one day ... you have so many more that you can be proud of! You still have a lifetime ahead of you. Live fit! Live healthy! Enjoy every moment!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I know that I get a lot of inspiration looking at progress photos ... even though most of you are young enough to be my children or grandchildren. If I can offer motivation to anyone else at my age, I am happy to. I'm proud of what I have accomplished. It has been fun! But I'm not there yet ... still haven't reached my goal. For those of you who have asked, I began on MFP on January 3rd eating 1240 calories. About three or four weeks ago, I noticed that I was always hungry. I moved my calories up to 1350 and changed my macro limits ... big difference ... more psychological than physical. I always make sure that I go over my fiber count. But the results are from a combination of healthy eating and a great deal of activity. I work full time ... but it's a desk job. So all my focused work outs are done in the evening. I began with cardio six times a week, worked with a trainer once a week, and quickly moved into a combination of cardio and kettlebells on alternate days. I decided to change trainers because the first one was slowing me down. She didn't want me doing any kind of strength training with weights. So tomorrow I will begin with a new trainer who seems to understand what my goals are. We are putting a program together to meet those goals. I don't know that I will be posting bikini photos in the future ... but ... with me ... you never know! By the way, I am 67. I going to make sure that my next thirty years are as healthy and fit as I can make them! And believe me children ... if I can do this ... so can you! Don't ever admit defeat! Don't ever give up! Look at the big picture ... don't worry that you went over your calorie count one day. It's just one day ... you have so many more that you can be proud of! You still have a lifetime ahead of you. Live fit! Live healthy! Enjoy every moment!

Really inspirational! Thanks again for sharing your progress, it has definitely motivated me! Good luck with the rest of your journey xo
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Incredible difference, great job! :drinker:
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats and keep it up!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome..congrats...I wish you continued success!
  • Cindywill1
    Cindywill1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Wow, you are amazing! I can only hope to have your results!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!