PB2 - What do you have it with?

Options
I recently bought PB2 and love it on toast and with home made oatmeal and banana cookies, but what do you have it with?

Replies

• LaurenLouG
    LaurenLouG Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mix it in with my Chobani! Mmmmm. Also in green smoothies with spinach and banana.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    I like it with ground peanuts. :happy:
  • x0_ncr
    x0_ncr Posts: 15
    Options
    oatmeal and yogurt :smile:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I've started mixing the chocolate PB2 in with Greek yogurt as a very filling dessert. Full fat Greek yogurt, of course. Alternatively, I mix with water and spread on whole grain crackers. I also use the plain PB2 to flavor my oatmeal every morning.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I mix it with protein powder. Sometimes I just eat 2-4 tbsp of PB2, I also have made many of the recipes they have on their site. The PB2 rice crispy treats were surprisingly good.
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I add water to it to make it like PB, and dip my apples in it. Or add water and chia seeds and eat it with a spoon.

On a side note....I tried Almond butter, and it is amazing! More cals, but tons of health benefits.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Put in my smoothie or spread it on an english whole-wheat muffin. Or simply just add some water and eat it
  • BeyondThePixels
    BeyondThePixels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find PB2 where I live but I found Just Great Stuff organic powdered PB... I LOVE IT. I want more. I have a feeling this won't last me more than 2 weeks.

So far I like it as a post-workout snack with apples. : )
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Mix 1 tbsp with nonfat vanilla greek (or my favorite, Siggi's Icelandic) yogurt and some sliced strawberries for PB&J yogurt.