Is anyone else obsessed with collar bones?

Options
They're so pretty and and I get super happy when someone takes a picture of me and you can see mine. Is that weird? Does anyone else think that? Because when I point at a picture and say "OMG LOOK AT MY COLLAR BONES" everyone thinks I'm strange.

Replies

• Jillbaby1972
    Jillbaby1972 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The place I have lost weight in is my chest and arms. I find myself touching my collerbone a lot. It's been so long since I have seen it, I had forgotten it was there. So no, it isn't just you.
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my collarbones. :)
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I am 100%!!!! No shame either lol! For the longest time when I was overweight, I would complain about how seeing collarbones was "not sexy." I was so mad, because even the cartoon Rapunzel in tangled has PERFECT collarbones lol. Yeah, so even when I didnt have them, I was obsessed with them but pretended to hate them. Now, I love touching mine and it reminds me of how much weight I have lost, I touch them CONSTANSTLY jut in an absent minded way.... that and my cheekbones. I always had a chubby face, now its so much thinner.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen my collarbone in decades. I hope I still have one!
  • RhiannonLeighh
    RhiannonLeighh Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! They look so delicate and pretty :)
  • foxyninja398
    foxyninja398 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    LOL, the first time I lost a lot of weight I was so thrilled to see my collar bones. Now I'm back on the diet bandwagon and I just remarked to my sister the other day that I couldn't wait until they were visible again!
  • savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Even at a BMI of 31, 40 pounds over where I'd like to be, I never lost my collarbones. When I was at my adult thinnest, they were really prominent and kind of disturbing, even though iI was only just inside a "normal" BMI (I was at 24.8, I think).

So I don't quite get other people's obsession with them....
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    OMG, I thought I was the only weird one who obsessed with my collar bones. I did read on a dating site once that a guy has a collar bone fetish, lol. To each their own. My collar bones are currently in hiding, but I look forward to them popping out again.
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    To be honest mine kind of freaks me out. Now that I've lost some amount of weight it's really becoming visible. Yet my belly, chest, saggy fat all over the rest of my torso is still there. So I look all scrawny between my collar bone and shoulders and yet all fat and saggy elsewhere. So yeah, kind of bugging me.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    No. lol! I had an ex boyfriend that, when we were dating, he was OBSESSED with mine. It was a turn on for him, weirdly. Now, after I lost my 50lbs, I can see mine, yet again, and I'm totally obsessed with mine in pictures. haha!
  • hamptons903
    Options
    Totally! And I'm so glad you posted this because I wondered if that was weird! I never could see mine before I lost weight. Now I LOVE seeing them and the definition in my chest. You are SO not alone!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yes. And I haven't seen mine for a while...so one of these days.
  • ohmynicoley
    ohmynicoley Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am and I can't wait until I can see mine again!
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to seeing mine once again. I'll probably squee really loudly and show them to everyone in site.. while dancing.
  • Hollisss
    Hollisss Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I never think about mine until someone points them out.
    But I guess you don't obsess about something you've taken for granted.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Mine freak me out sometimes. They're so huge and protrudey and it hurts to wear a seat belt.
  • Lilacsrock
    Lilacsrock Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love that I can actually see them now that I've lost weight ;)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I also have that weird hollow at the base of my throat. :wink:
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am...one of the first things I was able to see and tell I was getting some where. They are lovely.....:drinker:
    And my wrist bones...lol
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    They're feminine and you don't miss them....until they're buried in FAT. I saw mine for the FIRST time ever about 1 year ago. That area is now one of my favorite parts of myself. Whatever makes you feel great!