Insanity, P90X, Lesmills Combat or???

Options
I'm seeing people post great results from Insanity. I've head about P90X before too. I went on Beachbody today and seen the combat one. Back when I use to go to the gym, cardio kick boxing was my absolute favourite.

I no longer have access to a gym. I am at the high end of a healthy BMI. I want to lose 1-2 sizes. I have almost no muscle and really want to tone up. I'm not very coordinated either. Which would be tbe best for me?

Replies

• favhrnstr
    favhrnstr Posts: 55
    Options
    Chances are that you'd see results with any of these. I haven't ever done Combat, but I've done P90X (twice) and Insanity. Insanity is much more cardio, and P90X requires lifting 3x/week, so I'd recommend P90X for wanting to tone and gain muscle. One day/week is a kick-boxing routine, one is yoga (which will help with balance and coordination), and lastly there's a plyometric/cardio day. It's a great combination of workouts, and I honestly miss the lifting since I've started Insanity.

Just my (non-expert) thoughts. Ultimately, whatever you'll stick with is the best!
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Insanity, I'm on week 3, I have a good friend that does Les Mills Combat and it's one of her favorites. I've heard mixed reviews about P90x, not the results or the workouts which are amazing, but Tony Horton apparently gets annoying...But you will get awessome results from all!!