Replies

• sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Danni is looking HOTT! Go Danni!!
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I agree with you all. Danni is amazing, with her hair like that does she look a little like Vanna White? Just saying. Everyone looks amazing.

I think Danni looks like Fergie!
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I agree with you all. Danni is amazing, with her hair like that does she look a little like Vanna White? Just saying. Everyone looks amazing.

true
  • SarahDuffy81
    Options
    i wanna know too! lol they finally told us, so far i saw that biingo lost 43
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Im watching...DANI WON
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    YEAH SHE DID IT
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    YES DANNI!!!
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yes! By one pound- I think she out did Gina too, so she was truly the biggest loser.
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    So happy Danni won!! I have been pulling for her since day 1!! She looks so amazing.
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    my friggin tivo changed channels right when Danni was getting on the scale!!!! argh!!! At least it was to record Lost Girl and Top Gear =) Guess I'm going to have to youtube it to watch the actual "moment."
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yea Danni!!!!!!!!!!!
    Absolutely amazing what the body can do!
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    She won! Yes!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this topic, lol. The show isn't even 1/2 over yet and I read all these posts. But it just confirms what I had already predicted. I am so proud of all of them. And I love that they involved kids this season.
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options

true

I thought she looked like Kelly Clarkson :) I am so glad she won!! woohoo!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    She sure looks beautiful!!!!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    It was a good finale. The kids did great, I thought the prom dress was adorable.

I actually thought this season was a bit boring, I kind of like it when there a bit more competition & plotting/fighting/general evilness. I do find the show inspirational but I see people working hard, losing weight at the gym all the time. When its TV time I want drama with my sweat & tears!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I hate all the sappy stuff in the finale, so I am glad I have peeps to pet me Danni won!
  • joy2320
    joy2320 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love watching the biggest loser.I sort of wish the other person won the at home,as the women that won,is a lawyer and probably doesn`t need the money as much as the mother of 4.Just saying.But I know it has to go according to who worked the hardest ,I guess.But any hows I give them alot of credit !!!
  • sowenby1984
    sowenby1984 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo happy for Danni she was my favorite all season. I do think Lisa should have won the at home prize, I mean not to take anything away from how hard Gina or Joe worked but they were there on the Ranch with the trainers till the finally week! The other people had to do way more work on their own at home while trying to balance their normal lives like the rest of us. I also thought TC did amazing losing over 100 pounds at home after only being at the Ranch for a WEEK! All in all this had to be one of my all time favorite seasons.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    This has got to be my least favorite season so far...