Is anyone else obsessed with collar bones?

Options

Replies

• tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Me! I actually have shoulders, sexy collarbone and chest! Feels good to feel good! Love my collar bone =) Not weird at all!
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    So happy I am not the only one!! I sometimes just stand in the mirror and look at them LOL!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I am the same way LOL!!!
    I used to get thoroughly excited each time I remembered I had bones in certain places as they 'resurfaced' I was shocked to feel my hip bones again...they almost scared me haha
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I am laughing as I read this... as just 15 minutes ago I swear I spent a few minutes posing in front of bathroom mirror checking to see how my 'collar bone visibility' was doing *LOL*
  • saveferris2013
    Options
    hipbones. I'm kind of obsessed. used to be so prominent (before children), now I can only see tip when lying on back...want them prominent again...........
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have no collarbone :( Long way to go! I secretly obsess over having one and I find it extremely attractive when I see a girl with a fit body and a collarbone that is prominent. I'm a straight female but I totally girl crush over the collarbone...
  • MissKris14
    MissKris14 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I do that thing when taking pictures where I hunch my shoulders forward a little to make them stick out more :)
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    lol I had forgotten all about collar bones until recently. Mine are back and yes they excite me!!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I got busted earlier before I took a bath. Hubby walked in while I was lifting my arms up and down so I could see my chest bones and collar bone. Then my kids got a good laugh watching me.
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about the whole package and the fitness level that goes with it, but yes. I love seeing my collarbone and little hint of xylophone in the mirror.

The thigh gap isn't bad either. :)

Being a very curvy girl my whole life, I have never ever had a thigh gap. Jealous!!
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,925 Member
    Options
    Collar bones, knees, necks and ear lopes...........thanks for the distraction. :smokin:
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow..collar bones and hip bones..I haven't lost much weight but I can now see my collar bone!!! i also felt my hip bone for the first time in over 2 years! Shut the Front Door!!! ( country saying)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about the whole package and the fitness level that goes with it, but yes. I love seeing my collarbone and little hint of xylophone in the mirror.

The thigh gap isn't bad either. :)

Being a very curvy girl my whole life, I have never ever had a thigh gap. Jealous!!

I have a small thigh gap 'trying' to peak out!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I collect them :)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine to "pop out" permanently. I don't think I've ever had it but as I get smaller they're coming a long VERY slowly but I noticed it and now I'm obsessed.
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Nope, can't say I have ever been obsessed with collar bones. Even when I was 30-40 pounds overweight, I had very prominent collar bones, so they have always been visible and were never really a mark for achievement for me when I did lose the weight. Not that I dislike them, either, don't get me wrong.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Me :love: :smooched:
  • Spindigo1
    Spindigo1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, YES!

As a girl who likes girls I've always very much admired collarbones and shoulders on women.

As for my own, they go away when I'm chubby and come back when I've lost weight. So if I'm seeing my collar bones then I'm feeling skinny and pretty damn happy about it.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I don't particularly like them, anyone can feel free to have mine o-o.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Currently obsessed with getting rid of mine lol