100 Pound Celebration/Reward

Options
2»

Replies

• blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Your 'REWARD' is losing 100 pounds. Stop thinking of food as a reward.

hmm, I didn't see a food reward mentioned anywhere...
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I was thinking clothes, spa, mani/pedi as well.
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    go shopping at places that were out of reach before, get pampered, and have a hot bath. then brag/flaunt your achievement (you've earned that right, just don't do it every day lol)

Congratulations! Enjoy the new you :)
  • loriamcq
    loriamcq Posts: 64
    Options
    Oh I'm all about a spa day. Have the works, facial, massage, mani and pedi if you can. It is heaven!
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Spa day (manicure/pedicure/massage/haircut/etc.). Tattoo. Concert tickets. Mini vacation, if you have time, or book a vacation for the summer. New clothes. Have a photoshoot done. A special cheat day with lots of delicious and rich foods. Maybe do something you could never do before because of your previous weight, like indoor/outdoor sky diving! The options are endless! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • wonderiss
    wonderiss Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas. I have been buying new clothes as I lost so I would have something to wear. I really like the ideas on spa treatments, jewelry, trips, activities I couldn't do before, shopping places I couldn't before, and doing something for someone else instead. Still not sure what I will do yet. And to the one negative Nancy, I have no intention of rewarding myself with food.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree for a new wardrobe!! .....A weekend getaway!!!!.....new haircut!!!!! .....massage.....pedi/mani......facial......
    All of the above!!!!!

all of this^^^^^^!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Do whatevery makes you smile...you deserve it!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
    So to go horse back riding is my planned celebration. Either on the beach or a poker trail ride.

Fo my 60 pound loss (an elephant's penis) I went to the Oregon Zoo where they are world reknowned for breeding elephants.

ooh!! this!
    love this!!! *LOL*
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Your 'REWARD' is losing 100 pounds. Stop thinking of food as a reward.

Nobody ever said anything about her using food as a reward. Maybe you should stop thinking everyone that loses a significant amount of weight only thinks about food as a reward.

As for you OP- I like the idea of a spa day!! Go all out!! Massage, facial, mani/pedi, hair and makeup!! THEN- Make your honey take you out for a night on the town! IF there is no honey in the picture, go out with your girls and have an amazing night celebrating your success! :heart:
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness, i adore this suggestion.
    Celebrate by doing 100 nice things for others. It feels great to fit into new clothes and to reward yourself but it's even better if you share that great feeling by helping others. Just my little opinion.
  • melsy203
    melsy203 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How about donating 100 lbs in healthy foods to your local food pantry? I'm planning to do that for just hitting my 50 lb mark...
  • Dimondsky
    Dimondsky Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amen! :) Congratulations!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    get a convertible. :-)

This is the winner - yes, get a convertible!! I'm going to run that by the wife for when I hit 100 down, should be soon and summer is right around the corner. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!