Hi! Are you Motivated? Do you need encouragement too?

Options
Hi everyone,

I am just starting on MFP and am looking for some reliable friends to partner with in a way. I'd love to find some friends who have been successful and want to be a sounding board and source of encouragement. I'm also looking for friends who are in all parts of this journey to fitness. I want to build a support team that makes it a point to lift up, not tear down. I am not interested in criticism, but in advice when sought and motivation/encouragement. If this sounds like you, then please send that Friend Request.

Looking forward to making some great friends!!

Replies

• The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Your profile pic is adorable!! :smile: I agree that building people up instead of tearing them down makes for a successful journey!
  • bellyboosmom
    bellyboosmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie as well. I have a long journey ahead of me, and would love to have another MFP friend to help encourage and support along the way. Feel free to add me :)
  • nurse_beck
    nurse_beck Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll send a friend request. I haven't been doing this terribly long, but log in everyday and think that the encouragement we receive from each other is what helps the most!
  • Katychla
    Katychla Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I could use some encouragement! Starting over for the first time and my stupid meds aren't helping v_v
  • xDMartinHx
    xDMartinHx Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    im not here too long but its been great so far. add me if you feel like it.