Is anyone else obsessed with collar bones?

Options

Replies

• 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with mine. My fav part of my body.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love collar bones!!!! I am constantly touching mine and love seeing them in pictures...
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Yep mine are finally viewable and I'm in LOVE
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Love collar bones and cheek bones. Love them. No clue why but they make me happy!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    No. Even when I was overweight, I still had collar bones.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Weird, but I can't stop touching them.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I actually dont like mine. it sticks out way to much and it makes me look super skinny in pictures..

I think you look lovely, looking at your photos. Collar bones and all. :)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Yes mine have just surfaced (yay) after being covered for 10 years.
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I tapped my friends collarbone once, not realising it was broken!

not doing that again!
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only weird one! YES. LOVE my collarbones & it's been so long since I could remember seeing them regularly. I was just mentioning it to my husband a few weeks ago, how obsessed I'd become with them! Glad I'm not the only one! :laugh:
  • mandi_spicer
    mandi_spicer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think collar bones are stunning on healthy women. Very Vogue!
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love my collar bones too! & hip bones! I don't know why but I've always been obsessive about them :smile:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I've always had prominent collar bones and a thigh gap and don't care about either, at least not from an aesthetic standpoint. What would make me happy is a well defined waist and a high, round derriere you could crack an egg on.
  • I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but I do think they are beautiful.
  • hira12jan
    hira12jan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I used to have them...soo pretty, now they are covered in fat
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The place I have lost weight in is my chest and arms. I find myself touching my collerbone a lot. It's been so long since I have seen it, I had forgotten it was there. So no, it isn't just you.

This for sure!
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I like to be able to see just a little of them. I've found that really exposed collar bones have a tendency to make me look really sickly and underweight. I suspect it was where a lot of the rumors that I was anorexic in high school came from.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I was just saying today that I wish i would STOP losing weight in my collar bone area and lose some more in the tummy. Like seriously, How much more collar bone can I show? enough already!
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen my collar bones in a long time. I know my collar bones will come back soon....in another 40 lbs. Yes, you are not alone. I'm the same way and yes, ppl think I'm weird.
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    When I was in my early 20s I finally lost a bunch of weight after being heavy my whole life. Those collarbones stuck out and I absolutely couldn't stop touching them! I hadn't realized they had gone anywhere until I got them back! I miss them and hope they make an appearance again :-)