Public DIARY?

Options
Anyone out there have public daily diaries to show examples on how they eat in their calorie goals?

I was also curious on how people have their percentages set. Mine are for a 1500 calorie count (150g)40%carb ( 113g) 30%protien (50g) 30%fat (24g) sugar. (as a recommendation from books I have read - I have balanced metabolic burning) will that help me loose my 10lbs( well now 7lbs :) ) /gain muscle mass?

I am 117 5"4 and work out 4 days a week. doing cardio calisthenics and aerobics.

Thoughts? advice?

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. I'm set at 1950 (my TDEE minus about 10-15%) with macros at 40/30/30. I've been over a lot lately though and not the best example, but I'm not gaining either, so it's good. :tongue:

Edited to add: And I'm 44, 5'8", and hit goal weight a few weeks back. Still have fat to lose, so I'm not trying to maintain yet, just focusing on lowering my body fat at this point.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine. I'm a 41 yo man, 5' 11". i'm relatively active, and enjoy eating.:happy:

EDIT...I never bothered to figure out percentages of protein, carbs, etc. , but whatever i did, it worked.
  • Melizabeth84
    Melizabeth84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!! Idk how you are able to hit your calorie goal I never can lol....but im getting better at it ( I do not eat back the calories I burn daily though) I made mine public as well.... if you want to look. My macros are set the same for a 1500 calorie diet based on an evaluation I did that said I have a balanced burning metabolism.

Though I use this thing more to keep track of what I am eating not really for calorie counting....
    Mine's open. I'm set at 1950 (my TDEE minus about 10-15%) with macros at 40/30/30. I've been over a lot lately though and not the best example, but I'm not gaining either, so it's good. :tongue:

Edited to add: And I'm 44, 5'8", and hit goal weight a few weeks back. Still have fat to lose, so I'm not trying to maintain yet, just focusing on lowering my body fat at this point.
  • Melizabeth84
    Options
    BTW CONGRATS ON PASSING YOUR GOAL!!! I think I snack too much lol

• Katetw
    Katetw Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there have public daily diaries to show examples on how they eat in their calorie goals?

I was also curious on how people have their percentages set. Mine are for a 1500 calorie count (150g)40%carb ( 113g) 30%protien (50g) 30%fat (24g) sugar. (as a recommendation from books I have read - I have balanced metabolic burning) will that help me loose my 10lbs( well now 7lbs :) ) /gain muscle mass?

I am 117 5"4 and work out 4 days a week. doing cardio calisthenics and aerobics.

Thoughts? advice?

So your goal is 110? That gives you quite a low BMI, nearly underweight. You may want to reconsider...
    (got the info from http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/)

To answer your question, I try to really fill up on fruits and veggies, and everything else in moderation. My protein sources are usually chicken, low-fat cheese, or almonds, and I avoid most processed foods. Good luck!
  • N4monsters
    N4monsters Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend and my diary is open :)
  • chaser1977
    chaser1977 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well, I'm always looking for alternate meals too.
  • MissKris14
    MissKris14 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as of yesterday (I just started tracking on MFP again). I'm also 5'4", and I'm trying to lose the last 10 or so pounds. By the way, I want your body :)
  • Melizabeth84
    Options
    Haha thank you:) Though the lighting helps a lot.... We all have flaws we want to change about ourselves....mine are hips/handles lol They need to shrink....
    Mine is open as of yesterday (I just started tracking on MFP again). I'm also 5'4", and I'm trying to lose the last 10 or so pounds. By the way, I want your body :)
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I would love any advice that you all would like to give. I'm still learning this and I like food so I can't imagine ever getting rid of any one food.
  • burnt_irish1
    burnt_irish1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I am nearly 5`8, 179lbs. Trying to figure out the macros thing. For now just doing what MFP tells me :):smile:
  • AllisonConnell1301
    Options
    Mine's open as well. I eat 1300 calories a day and I am 5' 3" and 126.6 pounds..hoping to get to 115.
  • vlynnvale
    vlynnvale Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am public! 1300 calories per day. :smile: