Whats your favorite cheatmeal?

Options
For those who didnt know, if you are strictly dieting for a whole week and loosing some pounds, you could have a cheatmeal on the weekend, you'll prob gain some weight the next morning (Water retention) but 3 days later you will be on your normal weight and going down. So a cheat day is actually good for you.

Moving on, one of my favorite cheatmeals is..

Pepperoni pizzaaaa:love:

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I used to be wings and bbq, but now it's just ice cream.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
    Why should I cheat myself?
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    alcohol
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I used to be wings and bbq, but now it's just ice cream.

^^^ this, any flavor will do.
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'd say In N Out. Or pizza.

I choose to not call it a cheat though ;)
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I don't really do "cheat meals," but I do eat my favorite meals occasionally. I don't tell myself that I can't have anything, or that I'm cheating, because then I'll feel guilty. I love italian food! Pizza, pasta, bread, all of it! I don't eat it too often, though, cuz of all the processed carbs. If I do, I'll usually do the whole wheat pastas. I've tried whole wheat pizza crust before, it's not too bad, but nothing beats the real thing. I guess it would be pizza. :happy:
  • SaloMousa
    SaloMousa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Nothing.

Having a cheat meal has shown that it helps your body to burn fat quicker during the week, and it helps you from plateu on the gym. If you dont know what that is i suggest u to google it. Plus it keeps your sanity good for the week a cheat meal is good for you, but u dont have to have one if u dont want to
  • leighann881
    leighann881 Posts: 371
    Options
    Nothing.

So you never indulge? like never ever?

sad... so sad. Food is delicious. It should be looked at as fuel first but as a person who loves to cook and extract flavors to make wonderful masterpiece meals... tasting food can also be a wonderful delicious mind-blowing experience :-)

super- buttered popcorn
    or
    sushi
    or
    fried rice
    or french fries with tartar sauce

:-)
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have a recipe in my diary called "Saturday Night Cheese Bread of Awesomeness" which pretty much sums it up. Everrrry Saturday night.
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    cupcakes...ever since Cupcake Wars started, new cupcake shops are popping up everywhere! There's one within walking distance of my office and a Sprinkles about 10 miles up the street. Oye...
  • holly273
    holly273 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    alcohol

THIS ^
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I don't have one but if you say... a favorite treat snack etc..
    Well mine is pretty healthy anyway...

I'm crazy with peanut butter toast !!! Yea it's weird but before bed... I need my PB toast.

I think it's the best way....Find something you like a lot and see it like a major treat (even if it's not lol).... Your mind will still process it like one.
  • leighann881
    Options
    I have a recipe in my diary called "Saturday Night Cheese Bread of Awesomeness" which pretty much sums it up. Everrrry Saturday night.

I want/need/yern for this recipe... lol
  • leighann881
    Options
    soft pretzels
    or
    peanut butter and fluff sandwich
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I want/need/yern for this recipe... lol
    lol, I wish I really had it! I get the cheese bread from a local pizza place. The 'recipe' I have is basically just a 'I dunno the specifics, but It's probably AT LEAST this nutritionally corrupt,' hehe.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    NY style Cheese pizza!
  • dandelioncoach
    dandelioncoach Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't been with MFP very long, but I've found that if I get plenty of exercise, I don't have to forbid anything, or subsequently cheat with anything. Just tonight, I had enough calls after dinner for a small hot fudge sundae! I mean, i see it as an indulgence because of the sugar, but not as cheating on my plan. I think sometimes about the times I would go out and have like 5 cocktails and a 3am pile of bacon cheddar fries, and while I have no intention of making that a habit, I saw a member/friend burn over 3k calories on a big long hike last weekend. I would definitely take that as license to have a few cocktails and some decadent bar food. While these foods are still not good for me, the fact that now I'm working out more to "earn" them and I'm not feeing guilty after eating them, makes them way less unhealthy than before!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet....so I can pick a bunch of different things to eat =o)
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    SUSHI