TIME TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT!!

Options
Hi everyone my name is Mel...I live here in Des Moines Iowa... Work at Whole Foods... a few years ago I went from watching my weight working out and being very active skinny as hell...then I got into a relationship and lost all motavation... I really let myself go... I am very disapointed in myself... I look at pics of the way i used to look, and how I look now and it makes me sad.... I havnt seen my mom in over a year the last time I saw her she was pretty discusted with my weight gain... I have lost sum weight since starting at whole foods and learning about whats really in some of the foods we eat... I just bought a eliptical and plan and being more active I own 2 bycycles and plan on getting back into cycling again... lookin forward to spring!!! I will try to eat low carb... but Im a binge eater... I need to control myself when it comes to that... I almost joined weight watches but this website looke really cool... Im hoping to make new friends and learn all of your weight loss stories... maybe share some healthy recipies...and exercise tips... Hope to meet some of you!!! Im so ready to lose this weight... I am heavily tattooed both my arms chest neck back and legs... tired of covering my pretty tats with fat kid clothes!!! Time for me to change!!!!!! TAKE CARE ALL!!!!!!!!

Replies

• MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! GOod for you that you are here. I look forward to meeting you :))
  • LeeLeeLooLoo51812
    LeeLeeLooLoo51812 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel! I'm Leanne :) I'm also tattooed! I dont cover them as much as I used to. Ive lost a grand total of 44 pounds and still working hard!
    I hope you can get control of your life :) Its so hard to do when you're used to a certain way of living! I really let myself go and I too, was a binge eater, sometimes I still am. But I eat lots of low calorie foods when Im binging. I made 100 calorie pack snacks full of grapes, strawberries, celery and cucumbers!
    Its hard to make excuses when you have the GOOD food in your house and when its in a bag ready to grab and take with you :D

GOOD LUCK!
  • melzwings
    Options
    Hi Mel! I'm Leanne :) I'm also tattooed! I dont cover them as much as I used to. Ive lost a grand total of 44 pounds and still working hard!
    I hope you can get control of your life :) Its so hard to do when you're used to a certain way of living! I really let myself go and I too, was a binge eater, sometimes I still am. But I eat lots of low calorie foods when Im binging. I made 100 calorie pack snacks full of grapes, strawberries, celery and cucumbers!
    Its hard to make excuses when you have the GOOD food in your house and when its in a bag ready to grab and take with you :D

GOOD LUCK!
  • melzwings
    Options
    Whoops I quoted you!!! LOL Sorry trying to figure this website out still nice to meet you all Im really excited about this!!!!!
  • bradley8161984
    Options
    Hey gals I'm new to this website too and am looking for some friends on here to keep me.motivated. I am very knowledgeable of diet and exercise and how to do and what works. I just lack self discipline which is what has brought me here. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help push each other to be our best and reach our goals.
  • bigbum66
    bigbum66 Posts: 9
    Options
    hey mel! Happy to work together on this, I'm just getting started with the MFP community and it's already really good! People will congratulate you for meeting your targets, and its really inspirational seeeing other people's updates as they do really well!! have added you :)