Favorite way to make a protien shake?

Options
Preferebly for fat loss. What type of milk or juice?Add fruit?Veggies? Sky is the limit....Just want some ideas?

Replies

• xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    Made this today for "breakfast". Not big on eating breakfast, so eating this helps and it gave me tons of energy for my workout. I dont think it's for "fat loss" but it gave me energy to burn fat? lol That, and it can easily be eaten for dessert. Makes 3 medium servings.

1 avocado
    Hershey's Cocoa - Natural Unsweetened Powder, 3 tbsp
    Clover Honey, 2 tablespoon
    Pure Vanilla Extract, 3 tsp
    Pure Almond Milk Original 1 1/2 cups
    Ice Cubes, 14 cube

Cals per serving: 199

Everyone in my family has tried it and loved it. you can't taste the avocado and it's a nice change if you dont like using banana all the time (my bf HATES banana, so he loved this!) . You also get some nice healthy fats.
  • melzwings
    Options
    YUM!!! That sounds awsome!!!!!!
  • zuzuanne88
    zuzuanne88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Made this today for "breakfast". Not big on eating breakfast, so eating this helps and it gave me tons of energy for my workout. I dont think it's for "fat loss" but it gave me energy to burn fat? lol That, and it can easily be eaten for dessert. Makes 3 medium servings.

1 avocado
    Hershey's Cocoa - Natural Unsweetened Powder, 3 tbsp
    Clover Honey, 2 tablespoon
    Pure Vanilla Extract, 3 tsp
    Pure Almond Milk Original 1 1/2 cups
    Ice Cubes, 14 cube

Cals per serving: 199

That sounds yummy

Everyone in my family has tried it and loved it. you can't taste the avocado and it's a nice change if you dont like using banana all the time (my bf HATES banana, so he loved this!) . You also get some nice healthy fats.
  • gemmaleigh1989
    gemmaleigh1989 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition vanilla protein + skim milk + frozen berries + frozen banana
    Or
    Optimum nutrition chocolate milk protein + skim milk + frozen banana

Oh my gosh. So delicious that it's actually a treat lol.
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    Options
    chocolate protein powder, cow or almond milk, frozen banana, ground flax. Yum!
  • meyes2201
    meyes2201 Posts: 21
    Options
    1 cup of ice, two scoops of Amp chocolate whey protein, 3/4 cup skim milk, 3/4 cup black coffee (cold). It's simple, filling, low calories and will give you a kick in the *kitten* to get you moving in the morning.
  • joele54
    joele54 Posts: 19
    Options
    I use Syntha 6 or Myofusion protein shakes. Low sugar, keeps the insulin response down. Mix with water.