Insanity

Options
Has anyone taken the Insanity challenge and have gotten awesome results? A few of us at work started it a couple of years ago but never finished it. I am thinking about buying it but wanted some thoughts first, and if possible, before and after pics after doing Insanity. It isnt cheap so dont want to waste money!! Thank you in advance!!

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You can find it cheaper on ebay or Craigslist, or even Facebook if you have any local selling sites like I do by me. I bought mine off of a lady on facebook for $50, which is a lot cheaper than ordering it from the tv commercial. I'm doing it now, it's hard but worth it!
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I bought it used on Amazon marketplace. That way, if the discs don't work Amazon will take it back. I'm in week 4 now and can definitely tell a difference...looooove it!!!
  • jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am still in month 1. But in the first 2 weeks I lost 4 inches in my waist, And a total of 7 pounds. Def worth it if you push yourself and are committed to doing it everyday.
  • Rydyn
    Rydyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I bought it last week, just waiting for it to arrive! I'm excited!
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I took the Insanity challenge and loved it. I'm on my 3rd round. My photobucket doesnt work on this computer, but maybe I can download a pic later. One piece of advice: make sure your nutrition is on point because you're gonna need that fuel especially in Month 2.

** My arm in my PP is a result of Insanity. Will try for a full pic later.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I did insanity a few years back, but it hurt my knees, I couldn't do that one again.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 inches in my hips and waist in the first 4 weeks, keep in mind I actually gained 2 lbs, so STAY OFF THE SCALE! After the first month it was christmas time and things kind of went to hell so I never finished the second month just did it 2ish times a week and maintained. Just restarted month two yesterday and this time I'll do it every day rather than every other day. It seems I'm the kind of person who has to have it all or nothing so I'm going with all. I'll post results when I'm done!
  • jmyoung971
    jmyoung971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! I also didnt realize that someone had just posted the same question. Thanks again for the post!!
  • adelemzn520
    Options
    I had just do it for 3 weeks, lose 15 lbs. i think the results is ok !

where are you get the insanity ? i get from : http://tinyurl.com/insanitymy
  • Jorda626
    Jorda626 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was in the middle of doing insanity when I quit mid 2 weeks because I saw no change. This was due to poor diet lol I was so mad doing all that hard work but wasn't losing anything but now I know I need a great eating plan with exercise to see big results
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last day of week 3 and have lost 7 lbs so far but my clothes are definitely looser, haven't taken measurements, waiting until I finish week 4, hope to see awesome results! I'm loving it (and hating it while I'm doing it, lol) so far!