5'2" ladies, I need motivation... pics please

Options
So, I started out doing really good but these past few weeks I've just been sick and now this past week I've just been lazy no excuse other than that, just pure laziness, I want to get back losing this weight I ended up gaining back 4 pounds and this morning I had lost some more yay! but I just nee something to motivate me this needs to be hard for me if it's not hard I'm not trying enough so would any of you mind sharing your success pics to let me know what I have to look forward to :-) Thanks!!

Replies

• fitznewme2013
    Options
    I keep a before picture in my phone and when i feel like over indulging or skipping a workout i look at that picture and it makes me do what i know needs to be done. I dont know if that will work for you but thought id share! good luck!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My before and after is in my profile pic. I'm 5'3" and my starting weight was 165. I am now about 125. I've struggled to lose this weight since my junior year of high school but I finally found the motivation to lose weight the last two years. I'm still pudgy and I'm working on toning up by using the Tap Out XT program. I always tell people, if you really want to accomplish something, you will find a way to do it. I didn't realize how much I wanted to lose this weight until I really worked at it. Best of luck!!
  • runny111
    runny111 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mine is my very tiny profile pic. That's at 124lbs (taken a few days ago).

I've lost almost 40lbs in a year and went from size 14P+ to 2P/4P now.

You can do it.
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" but close enough, right?

jjlcev.jpg - 2009

in989l.jpg - 2013
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot of time, but it's SO worth it!
    I don't have a toned body. I still have a little jiggle on my tummy.. but I'm not looking for a low BF%.. but I am going to try to tone a little more.
    But as my body is today: I love my body. I don't care if it's not perfect, I love how I look naked, and that's all that matters!

2sb95w5.jpg
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options

http://i45.tinypic.com/jjlcev.jpg - 2009

16m3ql3.jpg - 2013

You look amazing!! :) Fantastic job, so inspiring!
  • LovesDoctorWho
    Options

http://i45.tinypic.com/jjlcev.jpg - 2009

16m3ql3.jpg - 2013

You look amazing!! :) Fantastic job, so inspiring!

This before and after made me laugh. I know the pic was large but the dog. Lol
  • ursus_feminus
    ursus_feminus Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow.. you look absolutely amazing, what a transformation!! Thanks for posting, do you mind sharing what you did and how long it took? I'm so inspired by your pics!!
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss! Feel free to add me if you want to see my diary.

EiqrHbG.jpg
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so great congrats!
  • AVanCuren09
    AVanCuren09 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine is my profile pic. I started mfp at 190 and haven't looked back since :)
  • abbycosta0912
    abbycosta0912 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

jjlcev.jpg - 2009

in989l.jpg - 2013

lol! i love the before and after of the dog, as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!