The Little Things (Mom Stuff)

Options
My baby thinks it's great to feed me. So occasionally I'll eat 3-5 goldfish or other finger food from her hands. Should I be concerned about those calories? It seems to little to even calculate. I'm not worried that it'll "add up" to a lot. We're talking maybe the equivalent of 10 goldfish a day. I'm just not keeping up with if it was 3 gold fish and 4 bunny grahams or 5 gold fish and 2 cereal flakes.

Replies

• jbruced
    jbruced Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Kids are so fun at that age. Enjoy it and worry not about the calories
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I agree with not worrying about the calories. If you have a 500 calorie deficit built into your goal, I don't think a few goldfish/bunny grahams is going to keep you from losing weight. :)
  • ejfunkh
    ejfunkh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Somethings are more important than calories, just enjoy baby :smile:
  • jacobjacksmom
    Options
    :) this made me smile! I have the same issue. My youngest thinks it hilarious to feed me his goldfish and the occasional fruit loop. I went to log in two goldfish last night and I felt a little nuts! Hehe. I agree on not worrying about that one calorie and just soak up the love.:) they grow so fast.
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    These days only last a short time. Enjoy! If it really worries you do some baby lifts to work off the 25 or so calories.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    My 6 year old still likes to feed me and give me stuff. I usually don't accept anymore but if I do, I'll log it.