Lose 20 lbs by may 1st...serious competitors only!!!

Options

Replies

• cutie_patootie
    Options
    I'm in too, lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks and I feel tired, so I need motivation. Let's do this :D.

Same reason...Add me. :)
  • meyes2201
    meyes2201 Posts: 21
    Options
    Yes....I am down to the last twenty that I need to lose, but it is coming off harder than the rest.
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Am in! This is the LAST 20 lbs I need to lose! And I am NOT giving up ....I know it's going to be difficult which is why I am not taking it easy and am very strict with my diet and work out :) so please feel free to add me! :) and I am sure we can help each other out :)
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in message me
  • mandykayte
    mandykayte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My 21st birthday is May 18th! I'm in! So pumped to fit in some cute new dresses!
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Lose healthy, not fast. Losing weight just to lose weight for an event is kind of lame. Lose it for your health and lose it PERMANENTLY.
  • 1oodays1ooways
    Options
    I want in!!! Message me!
  • saranl3293
    saranl3293 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im in. I need to lose at least 26 lbs by June 4th. Thats the low end of my goal, my high end and ultimate goal is to lose 34 lbs by June 4th. Lets do itttt. Ive already lost 34 lbs I believe, gotta finish this.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Two weeks since the last post. How is everyone doing? My weigh in is tomorrow morning and I expect to be down from two weeks ago about 4 or 5 pounds. My big change is in my equator. I dropped a full inch last week! Today was my rest day so I am anxious for tomorrow.

In health,

Mark

I'm definitely noticing some changes thus far, I'm probably nearing the 4-5 pound mark as well. I've decided to bite the bullet and alternate The Shred with C25K in hopes of significant changes. So far I'm not too frustrated so I think I'm actually going to see this through for once, lol! I thought eating less was going to be way harder but once I got passed the initial temptations I think I saw the light. XD
  • phipps3113
    Options
    I sent requests to everyone with comments. If I missed you are sent two to you, it is not on purpose or because I am unbalanced...I am just doing it all on my very small phone.

Hers's one:
    The best exercise you can do today is one you have not been doing. Try something new and let me know what you choose!
  • shortie4ever
    shortie4ever Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just had a baby and so far I'm shedding these pounds!! We can do it
  • icey_feisty
    Options
    I've got my first School ball on may the 10th, so I guess thats a yes from me (:
  • ShondaSchutz
    ShondaSchutz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • MrsBluemoonButters
    MrsBluemoonButters Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too please
  • FrostyCheeks
    Options
    I'm in send me the deets!
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too.. I'd like to lose 25 by May 15th.. I'm also on 1200 calories a day, with low carb (20%) and low fat (30%).
  • megz21691
    megz21691 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. I want to lose 20 pounds by June 6 at the latest. :)
  • mychellelynne
    mychellelynne Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate. I am trying to lose about 25-30 lbs. by June 16th.
  • ruby72288
    ruby72288 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is great! Lets do it
  • saranl3293
    saranl3293 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is just a post so I remember what my starting weight was for this challenge! 154 lbs on 3/19/2013