My Wii says I'm NORMAL!!

Options
kevcar0603
kevcar0603 Posts: 18 Member
I started my weight loss journey in January of this year, and my Wii told me that I was obese (not that it was a secret!) It was nice to see it switch to overweight a few months ago, but this morning, it made a special noise and said that my weight was NORMAL!! :) I still have about 20 lbs to go to hit my goal weight, but my BMI is in the normal range and I feel great! I'm down 58 lbs as of today. Thanks for listening!! :)

Here are my before & after pics. The before was from 10/09:

100_1917.jpg

The last picture was taken about 2 weeks ago:

100_2302.jpg

Replies

• vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in January of this year, and my Wii told me that I was obese (not that it was a secret!) It was nice to see it switch to overweight a few months ago, but this morning, it made a special noise and said that my weight was NORMAL!! :) I still have about 20 lbs to go to hit my goal weight, but my BMI is in the normal range and I feel great! I'm down 58 lbs as of today. Thanks for listening!! :)

Here are my before & after pics. The before was from 10/09:

100_1917.jpg

The last picture was taken about 2 weeks ago:

100_2302.jpg

Got the pictures to show up for you. The img tag needs to be in lower case :)

Well done, I'm proud of you :D
  • kevcar0603
    kevcar0603 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for fixing my pictures!!
  • MaybeImNot
    MaybeImNot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great pics!! Congrats!
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting. you look great. and it show's me it can be done. well done and thanks again
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    Options
    awesome! thanks for posting and being motivational!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look marvelous!!! Please share ypur secrets! Keep up the great work:happy:
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats. WOW you look fantastic.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look Faboosh! ( Sorry I've been on Perez Hilton's site lol)
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic! Congrats!!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are getting better results than me... I started in January too when I was measuring obese on my Wii and I am near the bottom of the overweight segment BUT I can't wait to see the flowers when I reach NORMAL...

Congratulations again!!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I am going to weigh in on my Wii tonight, last time I did it was a while ago when I was about 10-15lbs heavier
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Congrats!!

I had actually forgot that we had a Wii! lol We never ever use it but I have now moved it into the dining room. This is where I have my treadmill and TV with DVD set up and is where I have been doing all of my workouts.

I will now be able to throw a little bit of Wii Fit in there! YAY! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!