Short workout DVDs?

I'm looking for suggestions for 25-40 minute workouts as I'm about to go back to work after a year of maternity leave and want something I can do first thing in the morning. I'm not a morning person, though, so I don't want to be getting up any earlier than 5:15 or so!

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    YouTube has a ton of stuff. BeFit channel has some good programs that you can just use bits and pieces from, some good interval videos. I've heard good things about fitnessblender.com, and POP Pilates/blogilates is good, too.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    I love the "10 Minute Solution" DVDs. When you start you can chose how many to string together from 10 minutes up to 50. I've got the kettlebell and boxing one, and I'm definitely going to invest in more. Very cheap too!
  • Mmreeves1
    Mmreeves1 Posts: 8 Member
    Leslie Sansone has a variety of dvd's you can do . They are walk in home type workouts and vary in intensity and lenghts. They are broken down into miles, so you can pick how long and how many miles you want to do. If you want to try them out before buying them, check them out on youtube. Love them!
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Thanks everyone!
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Leslie Sansone has a variety of dvd's you can do . They are walk in home type workouts and vary in intensity and lenghts. They are broken down into miles, so you can pick how long and how many miles you want to do. If you want to try them out before buying them, check them out on youtube. Love them!

THANK YOU for this! I just did the Mile 1 and it was awesome! I really like her! I am also doing the 30 day shred and on day three but I wanted to add a bit more cardio. This was perfect :)
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Any of the Jillian Michaels DVDs are amazing. Some of her workouts are on the BeFit channel mentioned earlier. I would recommend starting with 30 Day Shred to get a feel for her workouts and to up your fitness level. :)
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    30 day shred and Insanity fast and furious