Starting over again...need friends for motivation!

Options
rcrews4
rcrews4 Posts: 46 Member
Hello all - I have been a sporadic dieter/exerciser for a number of years and have been on & off of MFP for years. Getting to the point where I can feel the weight I have put on over the last few months and I hate the way I feel. Would like to connect with others here so we can keep each other motivated.

Look forward to getting to know ya! Thanks, Rebecca

Replies

• sammie190489
    Options
    Hey, welcome back!

Feel free to add me =)
  • dolphinlvr28748
    Options
    I have done the same thing for years. I'm working on changing everything I can (including my mind set) to stick with it this time! Good luck to you.
  • valey1234
    valey1234 Posts: 29
    Options
    you dont say how much weight you want to lose setting realistic goals and makeing it fun is important. just stick with what works for you and talk to people. I have lost 10 Lbs in 2 monthes and i am in my 60s you can do it. good luck valey1234.
  • ThisNewFitGirl
    ThisNewFitGirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, id love to help suppirt and motivate!!
  • jjones9298
    Options
    Please add me, Rebecca! I am a personal trainer and health coach...happy to help you on your journey!

Julie
  • redstampede
    Options
    I'm sort of starting over as well. Feel free to ad me if you want :)
  • adudu
    adudu Posts: 17
    Options
    The most important thing is; you are not giving up :wink:
  • ausped
    ausped Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want. :)
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! FR sent. =)
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Rebecca

Anyone can feel free to add me... .weekends are sporadic, but during the week unless work is horrible I am on every day to spread the encouragement and butt kicks as needed
  • lexif14
    lexif14 Posts: 23
    Options
    add me if you like I am fairly dedicated to my diary. I am trying tolose a very stubborn 12kgs before my wedding :)
  • juliegore67
    juliegore67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me too, I'm new to MFP and would love to keep motivated and motivate other too, we are 1 big family on MFP :0)) x
  • Carolyn1124
    Options
    Glad to know i'm not the only one! I've been so discouraged lately. The cold weather and long days at work have killed my motivation and I can feel/see the the toll it's taking on my body. I def. would love some more motivation too! Feel free to add me if you'd like =)
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca, I wish you luck and feel free to add me...
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sending my friend's request now :) I log on daily and try to give encouragment to everyone :) Anyone else on here please feel free to add me. Good luck, everyone!
  • karenb3358
    karenb3358 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've just started again today also. You can add me if you'd like.:smile:
  • sassymae4
    sassymae4 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, but this is the first time I have used MFP. Would love to help motivate one another!
  • kristi5179
    Options
    I have yoyo dieted for years. This is the first time I have used MFP though. Feel free to add me and maybe we can motivate each other!!
  • rcrews4
    rcrews4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone for the response, this is great! Good to feel like I am not in this alone.