New Jeans I bought In October last year

Options
tammycolbert
tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
didn't fit me when I got home. Put them on in January and they fit great and comfortable. Well those jeans are Now to big. I am hiking them up constantly. I wore them friday and my boyfriend said "I cannot believe how bagging those jeans are, they don't look good on you anymore, way to go" That was AWESOME!!!!! But I don't want to buy more because I am still losing, well at the moment I am stalled and now I know this will happen, and I am sure I will restart loosing again soon. But was just so happy I went from Jeans that I couldn't get on to jeans that are now way to big, SAAAWEEET

Replies

• geekmomof3
    geekmomof3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • tammycolbert
    Options
    Thank You
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV lady. Here's to many more. :drinker: :drinker:
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    love that feeling!! ;D congrats!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Yay jeans NSV! Congrats! :drinker:
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    That's great! Add a belt or a couple of safety pins. :wink:
  • vanillashadow
    vanillashadow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! It's that feeling that makes me feel so proud of myself and motivated to continue this life style change!
  • alpercihan
    Options
    wow thats so cool lol
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    way to go!! that's soo awesome!
  • tammycolbert
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I am going to buy a belt, first time EVER!!! Just wish the leg part could be taken in, they are so baggy, LOL. But I will just deal with it until I go buy new stuff.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!