Starting over again...need friends for motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too....I keep my food log open and I log in daily.
    Good luck on the new life change :)
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've got 170 to lose and I'm on Day 4 of my program.
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am close to my goal this time, but I know how easy it is to go back to my old habits. I hope to not yoyo anymore. If you need help I can help, and I can always use the help myself.
  • youareorange
    youareorange Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • JessicaG234
    JessicaG234 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me! :)
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • sheshappynow
    sheshappynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I'm on here every day and will cheer you on to the finish line!
  • schreck44
    Options
    Good luck everyone! Started back into this yesterday! Need to lose the 25lbs I gained over the last year due to a bad hip! Had hip surgery in Dec feel like a new person, now need to get back to myself! Pain free and can work out! Just frustrated my workout are just a little slower right now! Always here for motivation because I know I need it too!
  • carriehopp
    carriehopp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again too.. been battling the same 40 lbs for the last 10 years. On again off again. Plus want to drop an extra 20 once those 40 are gone and be done with that extra baggage forever! This time I am in the right mind set to stick with it. But will always need encouragment along the way. And very happy to help encourage and motivate others on their journeys!
    Anyone can feel free to add me too!
  • suumoner
    suumoner Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you !! Feel free to add me as a friend !! We Can Do It !!!!!!
  • timetobme37
    Options
    I'm brand new o this all, so any support I can get is great... how do you add people? What does that mean? OMG, I'm so not technically savy! LOL
  • Maltz5
    Maltz5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi just signed up today. I am in a funk! lost some wieght, started a new job and stopped working out, gained back the weight.I don't want to give up!!!
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Starting again too, feel free to add me!
  • frog_friend
    frog_friend Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    please add me as well.